update on hemp import

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
I received my 7 grams of hemp flower yesterday with no problem from customs.I vape it for the cbd properties for pain.I can now order more without worrying abour customs.The package has an official document stating it is hemp and not marijuana,with less than .3% thc,which is legal limit.
Robert

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I would strongly recommend staying far far away from importing anything
into this country affiliated with the name "marijuana" .

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
not marijuana,it is hemp,grown all iver the world for everything including meficinal uses ad cbd indicates.Fastest growing medicinal business in wirkd.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Do keep in mind that just because it med it through once, twice or ten times, the next time might bed different. Good luck.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Just got back from Florida so we brought back with us. Don't know about shipping. We paid no where near the advertised prices. IF interested after you have read the material, PM me for our contacts information. We have no working or financial interest in this company or distributor.

A friend in Fl. recommended the tincture to help with my wife's' sore joints. 3 drops under her tongue every day. It's working well.... and she is calmer. lol

Our friend also uses the dog tincture on his old hound so we just bought some for our old boy. We did start with using the people one with 1 drop and saw an improvement.

https://thewellnesslabstore.com/

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
thanks for info.I only vape cbd and getting hemp flower from people in winter garden florida .Much cheaper to vape hemp flower than buy oils,and I get more help from all ingredients in hemp flower.
Robert