Pediatrician linked to HOMS

Don PISTOLAS

Mar 6, 2018
Does anybody have, or know of, a good pediatrician in HOMS Hospital.

My daughter was just hospitalized for 2 days with "Pnemonia." We (my wife) have always taken her to La Union. For 2 days they didnt have a room. So, my daughter was in an emergency room bed with a curtain. I was back in the States. So I could do nothing. I arrive back tomorrow, and want to get her to a new pediatrician associated with HOMS..

Thanks in Advance..

Tom

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

My daughter was just hospitalized for 2 days with "Pnemonia." We (my wife) have always taken her to La Union. For 2 days they didnt have a room. So, my daughter was in an emergency room bed with a curtain. I was back in the States. So I could do nothing. I arrive back tomorrow, and want to get her to a new pediatrician associated with HOMS..

Thanks in Advance..

Tom

sorry to hear this. i wish her a speedy recovery...

Don PISTOLAS

Mar 6, 2018
Thanks, she is going great Thank God. Just want to build a relationship with a new pediatrician now.

Hope all is well!

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013

Thanks in Advance..

Tom

We've used her for years for our two sons, has provided top-notch care:

Dra. Soraya Morey M.
Suite 308 (HOMS 3rd floor on the left hand side)
829 941 2222 ext 8308

We hope the little one gets well soon

Don PISTOLAS

Mar 6, 2018

Dra. Soraya Morey M.
829 941 2222 ext 8308

So very much appreciated!! Going to call today to schedule a visit. :)

Don PISTOLAS

Mar 6, 2018

Dra. Soraya Morey M.
829 941 2222 ext 8308

For anybody interested. The correct number for Dra. Soraya Morey is 829 947 2222 ext 8308.

We went today. We were very much impressed by HOMS from start to finish. We ended up seeing a doctor who specializes in pediatric pnemonia. She was great. Going foward going to Homs is a no brainer.

Thanks again Josh 2203!!

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
Yeah - HOMS has the same problem as the UNION for lack of beds right now. My friends were sent home last night with a very sick child (also respiratory issues) because there were no beds.

I'm sure the presentation is great - but don't get ****y when the care isn't what the package convinced you of.