Hello new member

jreef

Aug 29, 2018
I'm a woman from United states I met a Dominican guy on Facebook. After talking to him I realized I would like to go visit him. I've gone to Punta cana a few months back and I met a lot of sanky pankies. This guy already told me he has worked previously at a hotel. Hes not currently working and he lives with his mother. As you can see I have a lot of concerns going there to visit as I will be alone. And I'm not sure if hes just talking to me for benefits. I've already expressed to him my concerns and he says no that he doesnt want anything from me. That I'm going to go there meet him and his family. But I still plan on staying at a hotel.. but basically how do I know he really wants something honest with me or hes just using me?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I'm a woman from United states I met a Dominican guy on Facebook. After talking to him I realized I would like to go visit him. I've gone to Punta cana a few months back and I met a lot of sanky pankies. This guy already told me he has worked previously at a hotel. Hes not currently working and he lives with his mother. As you can see I have a lot of concerns going there to visit as I will be alone. And I'm not sure if hes just talking to me for benefits. I've already expressed to him my concerns and he says no that he doesnt want anything from me. That I'm going to go there meet him and his family. But I still plan on staying at a hotel.. but basically how do I know he really wants something honest with me or hes just using me?

not currently working.

lives with his mother.

just the kind of winner every woman should try to land.

happy trails.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
As you can see I have a lot of concerns going there to visit...

And so you should. Honestly, what are the chances with someone you have not met, from a different country and culture? How can you even be sure what he looks like, how old he is, that he really only lives with his Mother and not with his wife most of the time and his mother when new friends come to visit?

If you wish to undertake this trip. Come with a female friend from home. Stay on a resort, and offer for the two of you to meet this potential romantic interest off the resort and stipulate that he will need to pay for the drinks/meal/whatever. You'll probably never hear from him again. If you do and it doesn't work out, you and your friend can still have a good time at the resort and you are not dependent on anyone else putting you up and making sure you get to the airport on time to go home.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
ya just gotta admire the GAME these Dudes have ... lol
Where else , what other Reality ,what US or Canadian City , could a DUDE go on Facebook, fishing for females with that exact same scenario. ?

" Hi, I live with my mom and I don't have a job.. but I am seeking an attractive female with a good job, who is free to travel , who can take me out for a good time , and pay for my dinner and drinks . , that is my short term goal .."
" After the date , I will be contacting you for more chit chat, and of course asking for some money here and there, should I need it .. "

lmao... just awesome.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
ya just gotta admire the GAME these Dudes have ... lol
Where else , what other Reality ,what US or Canadian City , could a DUDE go online fishing for females with that exact same scenario. ?

" I live with my mom and I don't have a job.. but I am seeking attractive female with a good job, who is free to travel , who can take me out for a good time , and pay for my dinner and drinks .
After the date , I will be contacting you for more chit chat, and of course asking for money should I need it .. "

lmao... just awesome.

LMAO :cheeky:

PS: Attractive is optional

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
LMAO :cheeky:

PS: Attractive is optional

the fun part is that if some guy in her neighborhood in Bumfuk, Iowa, who has no job, and lives with his mom, asked her for a date, she would call the cops. in this case, she is willing to buy a plane ticket to go to a foreign land, to meet some dude she encountered on social media. then she wonders why he has a knife to her throat in a shack in the campo.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
the fun part is that if some guy in her neighborhood in Bumfuk, Iowa, who has no job, and lives with his mom, asked her for a date, she would call the cops. in this case, she is willing to buy a plane ticket to go to a foreign land, to meet some dude she encountered on social media. then she wonders why he has a knife to her throat in a shack in the campo.

I'd say it's all the Bumfuk guys fault's for NOT learning E'pañol and some basic Bachata dance movse (Bonus points for braids, dreads, funky hair color) :smoke:

jreef

Aug 29, 2018
And so you should. Honestly, what are the chances with someone you have not met, from a different country and culture? How can you even be sure what he looks like, how old he is, that he really only lives with his Mother and not with his wife most of the time and his mother when new friends come to visit?

If you wish to undertake this trip. Come with a female friend from home. Stay on a resort, and offer for the two of you to meet this potential romantic interest off the resort and stipulate that he will need to pay for the drinks/meal/whatever. You'll probably never hear from him again. If you do and it doesn't work out, you and your friend can still have a good time at the resort and you are not dependent on anyone else putting you up and making sure you get to the airport on time to go home.
I've talked to him through video. And your right I cant be too sure of the things he says. I dont know if hes being honest or lying

jreef

Aug 29, 2018
I decided to just stop talking to him I'm too scared of the not knowing. I dont know if he has a wife I dont know if he has good intentions and hes not just using me. And I know with me being far in the usa chances are slim to none that he actually wants something good with me

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Can you share a little bit of HOW he Chatted you up on feyboo..
like some of the things he said to you.
Would be educational perhaps for other women .

jreef

Aug 29, 2018
Can you share a little bit of HOW he Chatted you up on feyboo..
like some of the things he said to you.
Would be educational perhaps for other women .
He just waved at me on my inbox and we started talking from there. I asked him how he found me on Facebook as he lives out of the country. He said he supposedly found me from the list of people he may know.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I decided to just stop talking to him I'm too scared of the not knowing. I dont know if he has a wife I dont know if he has good intentions and hes not just using me. And I know with me being far in the usa chances are slim to none that he actually wants something good with me

oh, he wants something good, all right.

for him...

something good like you going to Western Union every monday, and sending him 200 dollars.

jreef

Aug 29, 2018
I figured maybe he would take me serious because I'm young and my physical looks. But I know a lot of girls from dominican are the same. They are very pretty as well. So why me if they can be with someone who meets the same criteria over there. Except if the guy is looking for financial help or his Visa

jreef

Aug 29, 2018
oh, he wants something good, all right.

for him...

something good like you going to Western Union every monday, and sending him 200 dollars.
I tell him straight from the beginning they ain't getting no money from me so if their looking for that they can go to some other girl. And he was still talking to me. Because I will not give them one dime

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I tell him straight from the beginning they ain't getting no money from me so if their looking for that they can go to some other girl. And he was still talking to me. Because I will not give them one dime

aww, come on...help a guy out. a few dollars won't hurt. that way, when he says ''hoy se bebe'', with your money, he can buy some new threads and go out looking tres zoot, while he picks up Belkis, again with your money.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Where's AE? See AE, sometimes they listen to us and avoid a really bad experience.