Hello names nico

NicoSuave

Oct 16, 2018
Hello everyone my name is nico. I have a story for you I NEED ADVICE and i would like to know what my options are. So i met a dominican J1 and i fell in love and so did she (or so i think) she had a boyfriend back home and he found out about me and threatened to kill her repeatedly (or maybe it was all a ruse?) we had sex almost 8 times a day everyday....unprotected.. I moved her in with me for 2 months u until her visa was expiring. She insited she had to return home to "complete a contract with her sponsot" or her uncles supermarket would be lost as collateral... Sounds bull****. Also her cousins husbands car... So she left pregnant, and insists on me filing for a K1 fiance visa to bring her back here to me. She insists she really loves me. I feel like well.... Im from detroit from my city we believe our own family is out to get us... So i cant help but be paranoid this girl is using me. Ahe spent ALOT of money on me tho... Which doesnt really draw motive.. She spent alot of time with me here. Spent her money. Fed me. Cooked for me. In return i housed her and showed compassion at every turn for her. Since she left home... She doesnt post pictures of us on social media. She posts everything we have done together but she excludes me... So i feel ive served my purpose for her.. Lol. She doesnt text me that often. I know shes pregnant and likes to sleep because thats what pregnant girls do. When i talk with her "i work 2 jobs because of her being with my child" she always tells me shes going to sleep or preparing food or going to shower "excuse central". Of all the things ive read on this forum. I have been thinking everything she told me about her life is not as true as it sounded. Please help me.... Im ****ing stuck and i dont know what im dealing with. Im stuck in the middle and i dont know which way to turn or what she can do to me knowing that the child is indeed mine... What can she do and WHAT SHOULD I DO....

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Nico - Welcome to DR1. Enjoy your stay.

8 times a day? What's your real name, Clark Kent?

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
Let her stay where she is for the moment untill you are sure about her feelings and to see if the creature is really yours, she might be a tongue eating isopod, be careful.
Once she is in your country you are frito.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
....at this point all she needs is a DNA test....the heavy lifting has already been done..........Welcome to the jungle( 8 times a day you could fit right in, so to speak)............Doc..............

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Hello everyone my name is nico. I have a story for you I NEED ADVICE and i would like to know what my options are.

So i met a dominican J1 and i fell in love and so did she (or so i think) she had a boyfriend back home and he found out about me and threatened to kill her repeatedly (or maybe it was all a ruse?) we had sex almost 8 times a day everyday....unprotected..

I moved her in with me for 2 months u until her visa was expiring. She insited she had to return home to "complete a contract with her sponsot" or her uncles supermarket would be lost as collateral... Sounds bull****. Also her cousins husbands car...

So she left pregnant, and insists on me filing for a K1 fiance visa to bring her back here to me.

She insists she really loves me.

I feel like well.... Im from detroit from my city we believe our own family is out to get us... So i cant help but be paranoid this girl is using me. She spent ALOT of money on me tho... Which doesnt really draw motive.. She spent alot of time with me here. Spent her money. Fed me. Cooked for me.

In return i housed her and showed compassion at every turn for her. Since she left home...

She doesnt post pictures of us on social media. She posts everything we have done together but she excludes me... So i feel ive served my purpose for her.. Lol.

She doesnt text me that often. I know shes pregnant and likes to sleep because thats what pregnant girls do.

When i talk with her "i work 2 jobs because of her being with my child" she always tells me shes going to sleep or preparing food or going to shower "excuse central".

Of all the things ive read on this forum. I have been thinking everything she told me about her life is not as true as it sounded.

Please help me.... Im ****ing stuck and i dont know what im dealing with. Im stuck in the middle and i dont know which way to turn or what she can do to me knowing that the child is indeed mine... What can she do and WHAT SHOULD I DO....

Fixed that for ya.

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
Im stuck in the middle and i dont know which way to turn or what she can do to me knowing that the child is indeed mine... What can she do and WHAT SHOULD I DO....
How do you know that the baby is yours?Have you done a DNA test? If you haven't then I am betting that there is at least a 50/50 chance it is not yours. Get a DNA test either now or as soon as the baby is born,if she resists getting it done guess what,you are not the father.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
These Newbie Posts just get better and better ... I cant even... lol..

thanks for sharing .. and carry on..

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Psychiatric hospital in Detroit, Michigan

Stonecrest Behavioral Health Hospital

Address: 15000 Gratiot Ave, Detroit, MI 48205

Hours: Open 24 hours

Phone: (313) 307-4967

:smoke:

JusMe

Aug 26, 2018
Sounds more like either "nico" or his possible girlfriend might be Nigerian princes wanting to distribute all that huge mound of cash, once we've been sucked in and send them the "deposit."

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Hello everyone my name is nico. I have a story for you I NEED ADVICE and i would like to know what my options are. So i met a dominican J1 and i fell in love and so did she (or so i think) she had a boyfriend back home and he found out about me and threatened to kill her repeatedly (or maybe it was all a ruse?) we had sex almost 8 times a day everyday

giphy.gif

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I'm guessing there is a pool of guys that are writing this stuff to see how long it takes before its shut down or completely erased.
Either way I give a couple more hours.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I'm guessing there is a pool of guys that are writing this stuff to see how long it takes before its shut down or completely erased.
Either way I give a couple more hours.

We could always talk about something off topic and hurry up the process since Nico didn't have the decency to respond to us. lol