Grand Bahia Principe El Portillo

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Decline the offer of a free beach towel and goody bag to attend one of their sales meetings. They will try and sell you a club membership. Very hard sell.

It is a nice beach towel though!

DRDreamer72

Nov 17, 2014
Definitely get out of the resort. Town is safe as long as you use common sense. Lots of places to eat, drink and have fun.
My parents have stayed at the resort twice and I took 3 nights there once (I live in Las Terrenas) and the resort is fine, but town is better ;-)

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Was there in early December. Great place. Nice beaches. Enjoy!!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Sunwing flies direct from Thunder Bay, Ontario to Punta Cana

Sunwing is offering a weekly direct flight service from Thunder Bay International Airport (YQT) to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) in the popular sun destination departing every Wednesday since 19 December 2018 until 27 March 2019, inclusive. The flight is also attractive to residents in northern Ontario.

The airline is offering resort packages for its customers at popular Punta Cana resorts, including Grand Memories Splash and Riu Republica (for adults only), among others.

All Sunwing packages include complimentary 23kg checked luggage allowance. Ten adults travelling together can receive special prices, added values and reduced deposits.

https://globenewswire.com/news-relea...-Republic.html