Is it normal for a female to refer to a man they do not know as amigo

RC2

Oct 22, 2018
I have a friend that had herr aunt respond to me in a message in whatsapp. She started with 'amigo', which sounded to me to be more like a guy talking to another guy. I just thought it odd that. Is it typical for a woman to respond that way?

Thanks in advance.

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
I have a friend that had herr aunt respond to me in a message in whatsapp. She started with 'amigo', which sounded to me to be more like a guy talking to another guy. I just thought it odd that. Is it typical for a woman to respond that way?
Very unusual. Strange women usually address me as "Mi amor".

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
Friends with benefits? I've seen that a few times after a breakup. We're amigos now but as they say: old wood catches fire easily.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014

A thread about something a Dominican women
said on Whatsapp Chat? This has to be a first :cheeky:

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe

Thanks in advance.

Watch the wallet.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
one of my best pals here describes it: "she's a friend but i have to pay her at least 50 dollars anyways ".

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
one of my best pals here describes it: "she's a friend but i have to pay her at least 50 dollars anyways ".

100% aGreed.
Reminds me of the guys who send money down
here every month via Western Union. I used to
enjoy talking to these weekend warriors while I
was living in Sosua.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the board! Amazing first post! We hope there will be many more.