Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I thought he didn't fly !

I guess he should be in NY soon :bunny:

Update: he is scheduled in Queens !

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Thanks for posting the concert info. I am not sure when I would have found out about it even though I look at the upcoming events every now and then.

This has been talked about for years. The venue though is not good in my opinion. I went to a concert there about nine years ago and I did not like the venue. Not if you like to dance. The ticket prices are high. Jeez.

Thanks!

-MP.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Thanks for posting the concert info. I am not sure when I would have found out about it even though I look at the upcoming events every now and then.

This has been talked about for years. The venue though is not good in my opinion. I went to a concert there about nine years ago and I did not like the venue. Not if you like to dance. The ticket prices are high. Jeez.

Thanks!

-MP.

Well it is a hockey arena first and foremost. But it does have free parking......

I'm not sure where the $1200 price came from?

:classic: mob

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Well it is a hockey arena first and foremost. But it does have free parking......

I'm not sure where the $1200 price came from?

:classic: mob

Like I said I have been there before for a bachata concert and I know it is a hockey arena. They did have a small area for dancing near the stage but access only for those with VIP tickets.

I did not see the $1200 price either. Not sure where that came from.

Anyway Montreal has the Saturday night show which is an option for me as well. It is something I will consider but the crowd will be unbelievable there.

-MP.