Another one bites the dust

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
So, I wrote about this guy earlier. Gringo, black, english accent, no spanish, but it turns out he's of Jamaican origin but spent a lot of time in Britain. I'm not a judge a male beauty, but he is gangly and there seems to be consensus among the women that he is, well, ugly.

I never did figure out why he turned up in Puerto Plata, but he shacked up with my neighbor. That worked out until he ran out of money. Not just didn't run out of money, but suckered her saying that money was coming anyday. In a fit of Dominican rage, she kicked him out, burned his clothes, and when he tried sleeping in the ally way, she dosed him dish water.

Eventually, his children sent some money and he got setup with a casa and furniture. He ran a mysterious business with chemicals such as diluting chlorine from industrial strength to that suitable for retail use. He seemed to be on an upswing: He had a new girlfriend, he had enough money to live, and all was apparently well.

That was when my neighbor caught wind of money and they started dating again. As if burned clothes and being dosed with dish water was not enough, like a moth to a flame, they rekindled their fire. However, she made a copy of his key and on a night out at the discoteque, her husband robbed his place and took all his furniture and business equipment. He was lucky to find a scrap cardboard to sleep on.

Last I heard, the neighbor and her husband are enjoying their loot in Santiago where they setup a copy cat business selling diluted chemicals for household use.

The gringo? I just heard that he died. It seems that he developed respiratory problems. Industrial strength chlorine will do that, but I don't know if it is related to his business or not.