Prostitute murdered in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I passed by the police station about 8 PM and saw about 45 people gathered in front seeming agitated.
So I thought something serious occurred.
I can't imagine this being an intentional act. Maybe something to do with drugs (illegal or prescription ?)
Or maybe a medical condition she had.
If it was intentional this man is looking at a long stretch, even just until trial.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
If you're traveling to the DR for the sole purpose of drugs or prostitution
at some point you are going to have problems. This guy is in a whole lot
of trouble regardless whether or not he had anything to do with this chica's death.

alexw

Gold
Sep 6, 2008
NYC-SDQ BABY!
I have friends there right now and they're saying this guy likes to choke women when he's having sex and apparently he went too far.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
From what I could hear, her esposo called the police and reported her missing and they found her dead in the Alicia Beach Hotel. The video shows her leaving a club on PC with what the reporter says is a Haitian - based on the name given in the police report.

Still no news about this on the Detras del Rumor website(?).

alexw

Gold
Sep 6, 2008
NYC-SDQ BABY!
From what I could hear, her esposo called the police and reported her missing and they found her dead in the Alicia Beach Hotel. The video shows her leaving a club on PC with what the reporter says is a Haitian - based on the name given in the police report.

Still no news about this on the Detras del Rumor website(?).

(...) The guy is an American nationalist who was born in Nigeria. There is video of him carrying her body out of the hotel with a helper

Last edited by a moderator:

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
On the FB thread on the video I posted someone posted his passport and it is an American passport and says he was born in Nigeria. Then the comments below - people continue calling him Hatian. That part makes me scratch my head.

Last edited by a moderator:

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
On the FB thread on the video I posted someone posted his passport and it is an American passport and says he was born in Nigeria. Then the comments below - people continue calling him Hatian. That part makes me scratch my head.

I didn't call him Haitian and Fabio didn't have his passport in his hand as he was reporting live.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
It takes two seconds for a flash mob to form and kill innocent Haitians who have nothing to do with this murder.
Very true. Someone within the PN must have told the mob this guy was
American (Nigerian) otherwise their would have been bloodshed.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
please take your race issues somewhere else.
thread closed.

i will reopen when there is more info available. maybe.

Last edited:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Ciudadano Nigeriano acusado de la muerte de la joven Yonay Rosario en Cabarete pto.pt

[video=youtube;g1SN1t-hwKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1SN1t-hwKY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Who has an abogado for this ruthless murderer?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
What evidence is there against this guy? Anything beyond the videos of him coming and going?

Status
Not open for further replies.