Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

All I can say is this. I have lived in Sosua for 13 years. When I first arrived, we would go to Pedro Clisante at cocktail hour to sit on the street and enjoy the entertainment of the parade of prostitutes. At that time, it was old European men getting their kicks out of the attention of young cute girls dressed provocatively.

Year, after year, the atmosphere has grown - in my opinion- increasingly slimy. Now, nothing is left to the imagination. It is a different culture soliciting the prostitutes. And it just seems dirty.

I often need to stop at Playero around 5:00 - 6:00 at night when I return from Jamao. Years ago, I would see older men with younger girls shopping for dinner. Now I see hoards of shoppers who appear to have just arrived off the plane. Their drinks are in hand as they shop. They are loud. They are obviously drunk. They speak countless obscenities without consideration of older folks or children nearby. And they speak to the female workers at Playero without any respect.

I am no prude, but I am getting to the point where I am ashamed that my beloved Sosua is my hometown.

This thread is about one story. But how many other bad events (without deaths, but still bad) have we not heard about? I don't know.

I imagine that my post here will result in many who do not agree or approve. Many dislikes.

I am just reporting my observations over time. If you do not agree, I respect your opinion. Please respect mine.

I am sad for this woman and her children. She played with fire and didn't think it would burn. May she rest in peace.

Lindsey

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caribmike View Post
    I hope that scum gets shot because he "tried to escape" or such, or whatever, heck, just shoot him.
    That would be too nice, this vermin needs to be violated and tortured, POS!

3. Likes caribmike, Don PISTOLAS liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyKaufman View Post
    All I can say is this. I have lived in Sosua for 13 years. When I first arrived, we would go to Pedro Clisante at cocktail hour to sit on the street and enjoy the entertainment of the parade of prostitutes. At that time, it was old European men getting their kicks out of the attention of young cute girls dressed provocatively.

Year, after year, the atmosphere has grown - in my opinion- increasingly slimy. Now, nothing is left to the imagination. It is a different culture soliciting the prostitutes. And it just seems dirty.

I often need to stop at Playero around 5:00 - 6:00 at night when I return from Jamao. Years ago, I would see older men with younger girls shopping for dinner. Now I see hoards of shoppers who appear to have just arrived off the plane. Their drinks are in hand as they shop. They are loud. They are obviously drunk. They speak countless obscenities without consideration of older folks or children nearby. And they speak to the female workers at Playero without any respect.

I am no prude, but I am getting to the point where I am ashamed that my beloved Sosua is my hometown.

This thread is about one story. But how many other bad events (without deaths, but still bad) have we not heard about? I don't know.

I imagine that my post here will result in many who do not agree or approve. Many dislikes.

I am just reporting my observations over time. If you do not agree, I respect your opinion. Please respect mine.

I am sad for this woman and her children. She played with fire and didn't think it would burn. May she rest in peace.

Lindsey
    You are 100% correct in your assessment.

But unfortunately this is a very delicate subject to discuss here on DR1.

5. Likes Don PISTOLAS, cavok liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that scum gets shot because he "tried to escape" or such, or whatever, heck, just shoot him.
    too easy, let him go to trial and be convicted. get sentenced to La Victoria and let the tigueres take out revenge until one day we read in the papers "low scum bag, piece of shyte dies in prison".

7. Likes Tamborista, chico bill, jd426, cavok, caribmike liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    too easy, let him go to trial and be convicted. get sentenced to La Victoria and let the tigueres take out revenge until one day we read in the papers "low scum bag, piece of shyte dies in prison".
    that's about right...

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyKaufman View Post

Lindsey
    Yes things have changed, the working girls have gotten fatter, wear the cheapest ill-fitting (often dirty) spandex and costume jewelry, most don't fix their hair well and they have gone from being coquettish to aggressive - maybe the class have girls is mirroring the changed clientèle ?

10. Likes Don PISTOLAS, jd426, cavok, CristoRey liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    that's about right...
    How long do you think that would take ? A year for trial to conclude, then less than 2 in prison till he gets jumped ?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

He was seen on video with the deceased entering his hotel, and afterward walking out of the hotel carrying the limp body of the deceased which makes him the prime suspect

13. Likes mobrouser liked this post
    Dislikes mobrouser disliked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's wait for the facts I would say. The world is full of surprises.

15. Likes drstock liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

We already have plenty of facts, maybe not all of them yet , like who helped him dispose the body, but we have plenty of facts.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast