Thread: Bus trips from Puerto Plata

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bus trips from Puerto Plata

Anyone aware of any bus trips from Puerto Plata to Aguilas games? (specifically Nov 4, 7 or 8)

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe, just maybe, someone is planning on doing that.

However, I think you would be better off taking La Javilla which leaves like every 20 minutes to Santiago, enjoy a good meal, take Uber to the stadium, then go to a les expensive hotel like Colonial for the night and return the next day.

OR, if you have a car, come early, get a good parking spot (I sometimes leave my car in the lot of a friend and Uber to the game)..You tip the parking attendant (and I use that word loosely) RD$20 or 30....

Since I no longer have the big house, I can't offer you a B&B deal like before...

HB

Moderator DR1.com

3. Likes bachata liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, someone is planning on doing that.

However, I think you would be better off taking La Javilla which leaves like every 20 minutes to Santiago, enjoy a good meal, take Uber to the stadium, then go to a les expensive hotel like Colonial for the night and return the next day.

OR, if you have a car, come early, get a good parking spot (I sometimes leave my car in the lot of a friend and Uber to the game)..You tip the parking attendant (and I use that word loosely) RD$20 or 30....

Since I no longer have the big house, I can't offer you a B&B deal like before...

HB
    Late return won't be a problem for him, Voladoras depart from "La Rotonda" all night long.

JJ