NFL Today at 2 PM

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You have to wait until 2PM today for your football. We are now one hour ahead of EST.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
It's time for NA to get off the idea of changing the clocks twice a year. Clearly the energy savings excuse is no longer germane. As far as I can tell, all that is accomplished is that for most of the year I'm now out of sync with my TV shows. I also have to mentally add an hour to the time displayed on my bedroom clock that sets itself but cannot be told to disregard DST. Oh well, at least the clock is correct for part of the year.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
It's time for NA to get off the idea of changing the clocks twice a year. Clearly the energy savings excuse is no longer germane. As far as I can tell, all that is accomplished is that for most of the year I'm now out of sync with my TV shows. I also have to mentally add an hour to the time displayed on my bedroom clock that sets itself but cannot be told to disregard DST. Oh well, at least the clock is correct for part of the year.

...daylight savings time as it is called.....is just that....I lived in N. minnesota, and the hours of daylight are very short in winter...its nice not to drive home from work in the dark at 4.30 pm..........

Sailor51

Happy to still be here
Oct 30, 2018
Quite right about stopping the change. The only thing different is the clock. What savings? Not all states do it anyway. Fl. wants to stay on DST. But alas folks ... it requires a constitutional amendment. Really? good luck getting them to do anything right.
p.s. and you clock is accurate at least twice a day too.