Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Can't find a source in English.
Can't find a translation for "Botella".
JJ

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Yes that's the right answer, hopefully the new nuclear department won't be a no show jobs department to benefit politicians.

JJ

habi

Oct 17, 2015
Actually I do hope it is a no show job!!! Imagine a nuclear plant in.... :cry::cry:

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Yes that's the right answer, hopefully the new nuclear department won't be a no show jobs department to benefit politicians.

JJ

Im Dominican and Im pretty sure that your hopes will be gone pretty fast, Im 1,000% that the nuclear ministery do not have office and people will receive they pyments direct into their bank accounts, they wont even will move their asses to get paid.

jimmythegreek

Bronze
Dec 4, 2008
Im Dominican and Im pretty sure that your hopes will be gone pretty fast, Im 1,000% that the nuclear ministery do not have office and people will receive they pyments direct into their bank accounts, they wont even will move their asses to get paid.

Yup----The Fiscalia doesn't investigate crime and just shuffles papers-coffee and donuts...and people here are talking about a nuclear department? Laughable.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
For economic effectiveness, maybe the Dominican Nukuler Commission can share a luxury office tower with the Dominican Space Agency.

Sep 4, 2012
Wait for NALs to glorify it with yet another You Tube video.

Energia nuclear and we're still struggling with electrical power and potable water in the entire island.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Wait for NALs to glorify it with yet another You Tube video.

Energia nuclear and we're still struggling with electrical power and potable water in the entire island.
Why would a country constantly rattled by earthquakes need such a person?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Where oh where is the great apologist of the PLD regime??? The defender of the Metro and every other boondoggle of the government.

Jaysus H. Keyrist! The president of the Chamber of Deputies has increased his wealth (admitted wealth) by 150% in 8 years and he claims over 70 million in assest on, now get this, his salary as a school teacher before becoming a PLD lacky and deputy. Of course 6 of his seven brothers and sisters are "in the system" with cushy jobs and he forgot to mention that his wife is a deputy minister of Education at RD$250,000 a month plus expenses, car, driver and cell.

Years ago there was talk of a nuklear reactror to supply energy to the country, but it was laughed out of existance but like many bacteria, there were some cells remaining alive, and now they have erupted into this deputy-ministery>>!!

Oh Robert, I, too had to laugh at your post....

HB

Sep 4, 2012
Why would a country constantly rattled by earthquakes need such a person?

Because nuclear energy is paramount to global warming, which BTW, is the sole reason the earth trembles as often as it does, every time the PLD wins another election.

Perhaps time for Ladrones Anonymous to be officially established and yet another Ministro added to the cabinet?

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Where oh where is the great apologist of the PLD regime??? The defender of the Metro and every other boondoggle of the government.

Jaysus H. Keyrist! The president of the Chamber of Deputies has increased his wealth (admitted wealth) by 150% in 8 years and he claims over 70 million in assest on, now get this, his salary as a school teacher before becoming a PLD lacky and deputy. Of course 6 of his seven brothers and sisters are "in the system" with cushy jobs and he forgot to mention that his wife is a deputy minister of Education at RD$250,000 a month plus expenses, car, driver and cell.

Years ago there was talk of a nuklear reactror to supply energy to the country, but it was laughed out of existance but like many bacteria, there were some cells remaining alive, and now they have erupted into this deputy-ministery>>!!

Oh Robert, I, too had to laugh at your post....

HB
Just for personal enlightenment, what does a deputy minister of education actually do? Secondly, since I have a lot of time on my hands, how do I go about "qualifying" for such a post?

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
Do they understand nuclear physics? Check them out. Let them explain "half life".. easy. Give them a hard time. What sort of emitter is Cs137? Explain Alpha and Beta particles. That's just the basics Nuclear Physics 101 .