Looking for donations/help for foundation #pormasniñosfelices

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Hello all,

I am Thomas Castillo, owner of Ocio Gastropub in Santiago. I would like to present our foundation this year #pormasniñosfelices. It is an initiative a group of young businessmen/women have taken in Santiago looking to give xmas/dia de los reyes gifts to children who may not get any this year. We will be choosing various campitos (small towns) near Santiago to give away small economical christmas gifts to children in need. One of our associates is a partner in the community participation department in Santiago's city hall and he will be meeting with the small town owners neighborhood council presidents to decide where the gifts will be given.

There are videos explaining and photos of our donations until now and in exchange for your help you will be mentioned on our instagram page of 44,000 Santiagueros. I did an event with an orphanage in 2016 also where we brought entertainment, food, drink, ice cream and it really fulfilled me which inspired me to set up this initiative this year. The orphanage was chosen by the recommendation of Hillbilly and it was in Villa Olga. Please follow our instagram at @ociogastropub and we will be constantly posting updates on the foundation's progress.
If you are able to help in any way please PM me here, whatsapp via 829-549-3103 or DM us at our instagram page.

This initiative is completely without profit and on one of our videos on instagram our restaurant is offering 1 peso per like/comment on the video as a donation to the cause. If anyone would like to meet up in person so I can explain the initiative I am more than happy to, actually heading to the north coast today just in case!