Torrent Site?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Stop using torrents. Old way of doing things and very insecure, not private and subject to lots of malware.

Consider using a usenet subscription coupled with a NZB site and SABnzbd

Must better and much easier approach but not free, although costs are reasonable. The two sites requiring a subscription are UK based.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Errm, Usenet is waaaay older than torrents... just saying :D

Yes it's older but is a tried and proven method that still works well today. Torrents and torrent sites are usually slow to download and are sketchy at best. imo

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Yes it's older but is a tried and proven method that still works well today. Torrents and torrent sites are usually slow to download and are sketchy at best. imo
I did dl the last walking dead episode with 9 MB / sec via t
orrent

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
You can do whatever you like. My advice was for J&T, he can take it or leave as can you.

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Thanks for all of your input, I really appreciate it! (Even you Gringo - hope to see you in the coming months)!

JusMe

Aug 26, 2018
Demonoid seems to have really died and is unlikely to recover. But TPB is definitely still around, just need to check out its proxies. Amongst other proxies, find them here: https://torrentsproxy.com/

And there are sites one signs up for, such as TorrentDay, TV Chaos UK, or 4thD.

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
I am not much interested in TV series or movies, or recent theatrical movies. Is there a source of older movies (say 1940s to 1980s)? I have been delighted to have found so much on YouTube but have more or less picked that source clean now, apart from a tiny trickle of additions. I am happy to pay a fair subscription but not premium rates for old movies.

I am also interested in buying, borrowing, renting or swapping used movie DVDs if anyone has a collection in the Puerto Plata area.