Thanks to all the DR1er's

Rick

Feb 21, 2002
I was able to have a great vacation in the DR, thanks to the information giving from those who post on this message board.
AZB, I stayed in Santiago for a few day's and trained at the world's famous Gold's Gym. I did just what you said, I got there around 6pm to sit in the food court, and the Santiago beauties that walked by were incredible, very pleasing to the eye.
Criss, I did enjoy the wine without uprooting the vine. My vacation took me from Santa Domingo thur santiago, to Purta Plata, and back to Santa Domingo.
In fact I'm returning back to the DR the this monday may 13th. I wish that I could meet up with you guy's next time you all hang out.
I guess I got a little lucky. I meet a nice Dominicana that was a lawyer. She took me to meet her family. Her one brother was a Docter, and the other own a school in downtown Santa Domingo. I paid for nothing, in fact they refused to take money from me. She cooked me dinner and just wanted me to have a time. I did meet some sankie, but thanks to the DR1er's they could not fool me, I was already well read and learned.
To the one who posted the info about walking into a bar and offering to buy a round of cold beer for everyone at the table,"it worked". I made alot of new friends. Some asked me to come back to there place to meet their sister's. I can't tell my new Lawyer friend that I coming to town next week, or she will try to spend all her free time with me. I have so many new friends waiting to introduce me to there friend. God, I love this thing called networking.
Isaih Green, If you cant find a women in the Dominican Republic, you need to jump off a "CLIFF HEAD FIRST".
P.S. Hello Jane.J
YOURS TRULY "DESPERATE RICK".

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I am tempted to write your name wrong!

And start it with another letter...Why no call?

glad you had a good time, however, that was sort of " See? I tol' you so" !!

Take care and give a hollar!

HB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Rick the smart traveller.

I am very glad it all worked out towards your advantage. Thats what we are here for, to help new comers. He listened and followed our advice and look, he is scoring better than most of us.
Well done man. Welcome back!!!

JROD

Jan 3, 2002
For AZB

AZB, are you from Santiago?. If so, I'm your paesano, but I'm currently living in Dominican Heights (Washington Heights), in New York. I'll traveling to my beloved land on July 4th. looking forward to have a goooood time. maybe we can hook-up for a few
cold ones in the monumento area.

holla back !!

JROD

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Jrod

I am ready for a cold one anytime.
Yes, I am pakistani by birth but a santiaguero by heart.
I would love to meet you here anytime.
Come soon.

JROD

Jan 3, 2002
azb

email me at: rodespino@hotmail.com... include phone no. if you like... I'll be traveling with my wife and son, but will get away for a while to roam free in Santiago..

see ya !!

Jrod

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Yo.....

What happend to ET ?(Isaac Green)
Please call home. I miss your posts.
X

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
You do, Xman? Are you nuts? I could start a "Dominicanita" or "Haiti" thread for you if you like...would that fill the void?