Another Happy Customer

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I'd like to thank Gorgon for his assistance in helping me locate a vehicle. After seeing others he had helped here at DR1 and the fact that I did NOT have time to travel around looking I got in touch with him and agreed to use him in my search. He found a very clean Nissan Murano which really fit the bill.
I have to say that spending some time with him that he was very thorough and also a really nice guy. Nothing like my sometimes adversary on various threads.
I look forward to seeing him when in Puerto Plata and also having more fiery discussions here on DR1 after which we can enjoy a cold drink together.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
@Garyexpat, you should have got the VIP service where Gorgon will not only find you a car but fix you a meal. I have sampled some of his fixins' and he sure nuff belong in the kitchen.

Good luck with the vehicle..................

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
@Garyexpat, you should have got the VIP service where Gorgon will not only find you a car but fix you a meal. I have sampled some of his fixins' and he sure nuff belong in the kitchen.

Good luck with the vehicle..................

Dam. Now I feel cheated. Gorgon, when you see this know that you owe me! Homemade jerked chicken will be fine!
Thanks, I'm enjoying the new ride. Hoping this one doesn't catch on fire. Still going to fix up my Avalanche at some point.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Dam. Now I feel cheated. Gorgon, when you see this know that you owe me! Homemade jerked chicken will be fine!
Thanks, I'm enjoying the new ride. Hoping this one doesn't catch on fire. Still going to fix up my Avalanche at some point.

i am going to fix you something and send it on Caribe Express. forget homemade jerk...i am going to send you what bigbird seems to think is nice....oxtails and lima beans..i will let you know..

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

i already informed you that i am here if there is any help i can offer you to help getting it back together..

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
i am going to fix you something and send it on Caribe Express. forget homemade jerk...i am going to send you what bigbird seems to think is nice....oxtails and lima beans..i will let you know..

I'm getting hungry already!!

ljmesg

Aug 6, 2017
Huh, The Gorgon put me into a Murano one year ago. Very happy. He didnt say he could cook so we bought him pizza[emoji1787]

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Huh, The Gorgon put me into a Murano one year ago. Very happy. He didnt say he could cook so we bought him pizza[emoji1787]

thanks for the props. hope all is going great with you.

my mother never raised no fools! if i told you i could cook, you would have made me go home hungry..keeping quiet got me a free lunch.

all the best of everything to you. enjoy the car in the best of health..

healimonster

Sep 29, 2015
I'd like to thank Gorgon for his assistance in helping me locate a vehicle. After seeing others he had helped here at DR1 and the fact that I did NOT have time to travel around looking I got in touch with him and agreed to use him in my search. He found a very clean Nissan Murano which really fit the bill.

How much did you pay?

Or in general, terms how much does a reliable, non-messed, up used car cost in the DR?

Yes I know it is a super broad question but ball park me. 2008 Murano with 85k miles? $300,000 RD or closer to $600,000 RD?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
you have to be very aware when you buy from some of these guys...notice the car in the link i posted is advertised as a 2WD ...in two places in the ad. the picture shows an AWD badge on the liftgate. maybe it got creamed in the rear, and that lid is not the original. time to start a closer inspection at that point..