New Airline to Havana from SD $399 rt

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Hope they start their flights from Santo Domingo to Santiago de Cuba soon!!

Not sure if their will last long anoght to that, they could get the permits because there is not any Dominican or Cuban airline flying those routes. As they are a Haitian airline at the moment that Cubana return with flights will stop the permits they gave to the haitian airline, or if a Dominican airline start to fly to Cuba can ask to Cancel the permits to the Haitian Airline.

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Good option, shame about the flight times, hard to make it from north coast on the same day by public transport, need a sleep over in SD I guess....

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Good option, shame about the flight times, hard to make it from north coast on the same day by public transport, need a sleep over in SD I guess....

....not to rain on anybodys parade...but havana is maybe not be the paradise you think it is............

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
....not to rain on anybodys parade...but havana is maybe not be the paradise you think it is............

Thanks for the info, I have been before.... "paradise" <-> Havana...surely not... lol, are you looking for paradise, not me.... !

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
If one likes beautiful educated women who can dance salsa perfect, Habana is pretty good.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Thanks for the info, I have been before.... "paradise" <-> Havana...surely not... lol, are you looking for paradise, not me.... !
....alrighty then....you will be going to the right place.....yes I do like some paradise...Doc........