Christmas Dinner the Colonial Zone

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
This may be a tall order - is anyone aware of any Canadians or Americans in the group who have a restaurant in the Colonial Zone that is serving a North American Christmas dinner on the 25th?

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
This may be a tall order - is anyone aware of any Canadians or Americans in the group who have a restaurant in the Colonial Zone that is serving a North American Christmas dinner on the 25th?

Probably not what you looking for but did you check the larger hotels on the malecon? Maybe Jaragua has something or try sending TropicalPaul a PM as he generally knows what's happening in la zona and Gazcue.

I spent one Christmas in la rep dom, not by choice, but I remember Christmas Day was like a ghost town. Christmas Eve you couldn't keep up with all the activity going on.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Probably not what you looking for but did you check the larger hotels on the malecon? Maybe Jaragua has something or try sending TropicalPaul a PM as he generally knows what's happening in la zona and Gazcue.

I spent one Christmas in la rep dom, not by choice, but I remember Christmas Day was like a ghost town. Christmas Eve you couldn't keep up with all the activity going on.

Dominican Christmas dinner is on 24th, notba lot thing to do out as everybody has family celebration, on 25th every body is out