Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did you meet your wife/GF in Sosua?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Aha... Les Moonves in disguise .... !!??

But - Yes, it is an arrangement which can progress....or not.

When there is a mutual need.....

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

A girl with the mentally of taking a man for a ride and using him come from every part of the DR. Truth is a pay for girl is at least truthful you know what you are getting. Not a girl that can rob your heart.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

To finally actually answer the OP's question: yes!

4. Likes Wishing you well liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing you well View Post
    We may just have some of the sick ones right here watching. No ties to this country at all - yet their presence is felt everyday as predators.

Just saying!
    Predators? The only predators I've ever seen walking the streets of Sosua wear
    bright colored spandex dresses 1 size to small and weigh about 200lbs. Far as I'm
    concerned they are the only "predators" who's presence is felt everyday in Sosua.
    The rest is just a bunch of attention seeking fools trying to sell a story....and I ain't buying it.

6. Likes IslandDreaming, Garyexpat liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CristoRey View Post
    bright colored spandex dresses 1 size to small and weigh about 200lbs. Far as I'm
    concerned they are the only "predators" who's presence is felt everyday in Sosua.
    The rest is just a bunch of attention seeking fools trying to sell a story....and I ain't buying it.
    Some, might just be "flying" over the radar and landing for quick stops. They are out here, and they exactly know who they are.

Losers with a few dollars, buying themselves a way between legs - sick and sad, and very Sosua!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CristoRey View Post

I agree. When the real predators are around, everybody knows who they are. Within hours.. sometimes minutes.

It does not take long for folks to know who the guy is asking for underage boys and girls. Unfortunately most look the other way and mind their own business.

When I lived in BC many years ago, you could spot them the moment they walked down the street with a kid or sat on a bench talking to them. Stupid easy to spot. Many times the police knew too but it didn't take much for them to ignore what was going on - Hey, a family has to eat, right?

Was there a lot of them? Absolutely not. 1 or 2? Definitely. Obviously 1 or 2 too many.

9. Likes jd426 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

For every underage boy or girl being abused by a foreigner there are many many more being abused by a local so it is not a problem specific to Sosua by any means.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tom0910 View Post
    For every underage boy or girl being abused by a foreigner there are many many more being abused by a local so it is not a problem specific to Sosua by any means.
    Absolutely.

Whether we like it or not, 13 to 17 yr. old girls are still trophies to be collected by local men, no matter what part of the country you're in..

That 60%+ of unwed mothers from those ages didn't come from tourists.

12. Likes jd426 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok maybe I am confused... But what has all this to do with the OP's question????

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I see - the problem are the local folks, nothing to do with pedophiles, hooker lovers, and young girls thrill seeker?

Sure, blame them.

I get it!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast