How was the DR1 get together last night?

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
Sorry I couldn't attend, but I had to take my daughter to a 15th birthday party of a family friend, as you may know, the 15th birthday party here is the equivalent to a sweet 16 in the states, so friends and family "have" to go, especially when you have teenagers. I hope there's another one soon so that I can meet everyone.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
It was much fun. And you and Criss C were missed. He also had a good excuse, baby was arriving.

BTW, just to make sure that I am not making a complete fool of myself (again :D), are you the Marilyn that used to post here on the old board and that later moved back to DR?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Pib said:
It was much fun. And you and Criss C were missed. He also had a good excuse, baby was arriving.

BTW, just to make sure that I am not making a complete fool of myself (again :D), are you the Marilyn that used to post here on the old board and that later moved back to DR?

WOW cool. Congrats to Tommy Criss Colon!

Marilyn

Bronze
May 7, 2002
To Pib...yes, that's me...

I moved back here last year, and it took me sometime to get my computer (and my household goods) from customs, major headache, I don't reccomend anyone who's moving here to bring anything but the clothes on their back, especially if you're buying new stuff, better off buying here. Anyway, I used to post on the old board and it's taken me all this time to settle and to get used to the new board...:)

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Welcome back!

wavey.gif

You've been away so long that I had started wondering if maybe you hadn't been mistankenly shipped to Papua New Guinea. Don't get lost again!