Looking for a good vehicle?

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
As I've mentioned a few times here on the forum, I use UBER more and more every day and have finally decided to get off my lazy can and sell some of my vehicles because they don't get used enough.

I can't decide on which one I want to keep, so I'll let the market decide.

I'm gonna post pics here later this afternoon of all 4 here and if you're interested in one, give me a shout.

All of them are 4 x 4 and all are two door models except the 4 door Mitsubishi.

I'm posting where I'd like to be on price, you tell me which you like and where you'd like to be on price and we'll take it from there. All can be driven anywhere, all have good A/C and good tires with lots of tread.

In excellent condition:

2008 Prado, 4 cyl. non turbo diesel, 5 spd. std. Excel. cond. You can eat off the motor $950k

Good condition:

2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport V6 with 4 speed Automatic . $275k

1994 K5 Blazer 5.7 ltr. V8 w/Auto tran. Has professional LP installation but don't use it. $500k

1990 Cherokee XJ 6 cyl. with auto tran. $300k

I'll post one pic of each here later, if you want more feel free to ask.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
As I've mentioned a few times here on the forum, I use UBER more and more every day and have finally decided to get off my lazy can and sell some of my vehicles because they don't get used enough.

I can't decide on which one I want to keep, so I'll let the market decide.

I'm gonna post pics here later this afternoon of all 4 here and if you're interested in one, give me a shout.

All of them are 4 x 4 and all are two door models except the 4 door Mitsubishi.

I'm posting where I'd like to be on price, you tell me which you like and where you'd like to be on price and we'll take it from there. All can be driven anywhere, all have good A/C and good tires with lots of tread.

In excellent condition:

2008 Prado, 4 cyl. non turbo diesel, 5 spd. std. Excel. cond. You can eat off the motor $950k

Good condition:

2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport V6 with 4 speed Automatic . $275k

1994 K5 Blazer 5.7 ltr. V8 w/Auto tran. Has professional LP installation but don't use it. $500k

1990 Cherokee XJ 6 cyl. with auto tran. $300k

I'll post one pic of each here later, if you want more feel free to ask.

given your reputation for maintaining cars, i would hazard a guess that they are all impeccable...

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Two things.....

1. Yes, he has an ad
2. Anyone who buys any vehicle JD has owned will be a happy camper.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I have seen the Prado. That is one fine set of wheels...

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
In my Opinion, 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport V6 with 4 speed Automatic is the best choice

Actually my least favorite of the four, but only because of the tires.

It has fairly big tires on it and rides like a truck.

Great for potholes and of froad and driving around town (they'll last forever) but a rough ride on the autopista.

It's in the picture on the ad.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Why don't you post photos in this thread? Upload them to a photo sharing service and link them here.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Why don't you post photos in this thread? Upload them to a photo sharing service and link them here.

That's the plan, Kimosabe. I'm working on it now.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Let's see if this works..

1994 Blazer
Blazer.jpg