Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All inclusive Punta Cana

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default All inclusive Punta Cana

Any suggestions for an all inclusive in Punta Cana for two adults and two young children? $200 and below. The lower the price the better.

Also bus services from Punta Cana to Puerto Plata ? I am going to rent a car at some point once I get to Puerto Plata so I might just get the car in Punta Cana and drop it off later in Punta Cana. Unless there is a nice express bus from Punta Cana to Puerto Plata.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

If the $200 price you asked for is for your whole family forget it. Not even close this time of year. Look elsewhere.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

So you realize how FAR Punta Cana is from Puerto Plata ?

have you ever driven such distances before in the DR ??

4. Likes Hlywud liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    So you realize how FAR Punta Cana is from Puerto Plata ?

have you ever driven such distances before in the DR ??
    I have done the drive round trip before. We are going to Punta Cana, Puerto Plata, Santo Domingo and Barahona. I have drove around a lot of the islands just never took a bus before. We have almost a month and going to see friends and family at different places.

6. Likes jd426 liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

The only way to get from PC to PP by bus would be to take the Expresso Bavaro to SD. Then a taxi to either Metro or Caribe Tours.
    Ex Bav is about 450rd, taxi about 200rd and the last bus to PC about 4-500rd. Takes about 8 hours or more.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    If the $200 price you asked for is for your whole family forget it. Not even close this time of year. Look elsewhere.
    Looking at Expedia. Be Live Collection Punta Cana shows to be $214 which is over but not by too much.

Melia Caribe Beach Resort shows to be $195. I know about Be Live but don’t know anything about Melia Caribe Beach Resort. We are 4 but don’t think anyone changes for our youngest.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texan View Post
    Looking at Expedia. Be Live Collection Punta Cana shows to be $214 which is over but not by too much.

Melia Caribe Beach Resort shows to be $195. I know about Be Live but don’t know anything about Melia Caribe Beach Resort. We are 4 but don’t think anyone changes for our youngest.
    Be careful with those prices. Many do not count the 28% tax the govt. adds. Ask for a final price.
    The Melia would be a very good choice for a family vacation. I have business there and go all the time. But the Melia Caribe is the cheap part of the resort, but still nice. If you get a decent price on the Level grab it. One of the best in PC.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Be careful with those prices. Many do not count the 28% tax the govt. adds. Ask for a final price.
    The Melia would be a very good choice for a family vacation. I have business there and go all the time. But the Melia Caribe is the cheap part of the resort, but still nice. If you get a decent price on the Level grab it. One of the best in PC.
    Thanks for the information. I searched a couple of more sites and got it for $179.32 total with hotels.com. They had a discount coupon.

11. Likes KyleMackey liked this post
    *** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

OP,

It can be done. Try, book it dot com.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texan View Post
    Any suggestions for an all inclusive in Punta Cana for two adults and two young children? $200 and below. The lower the price the better.

Also bus services from Punta Cana to Puerto Plata ? I am going to rent a car at some point once I get to Puerto Plata so I might just get the car in Punta Cana and drop it off later in Punta Cana. Unless there is a nice express bus from Punta Cana to Puerto Plata.
    The lower the better? Sorry Partner but The lower the worse! Um will you be in punta Cana or puerto plata? Rent a car? Have you ever been to this country?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast