Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: CBD Oil, Gummies and Lotions (Available ?)

  1. #1
    No fui yo!
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default CBD Oil, Gummies and Lotions (Available ?)

    After a recent trip to Florida my friend tried to tell me how much her CBD oil and syrups were helping her. She has epilepsy and uses the syrup for sleep and oil drops under the tongue to reduce her Tegretol meds, as those have severe side effects.
    I had twisted my knee in the DR severely several weeks before I left, and she noticed me favoring it getting in and out of the car and going up and down stairs, she told me she saw they also sold CDB lotion for joint and muscle pain.

    OK so I doubted it, I'm pushing 70 and am a skeptical curmudgeon of course. But I forgot my Arcoxia in the DR, so I thought OK anything is worth a shot and so I bought a $37 bottle of Green Roads lotion and wow, I began walking up and down stairs with very little pain in two days.

    Now my question is can we have these products sent in via one of the air shippers, or is it available somewhere for sell in DR (or not yet). Is it forbidden ?

    It is sold on Amazon and other on-line stores

  2. #2
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Shipping liquids from the US to here is very iffy. Once I bought some perfume from Amazon, EPS sent a notice that I had to go to the office and sign something and pay $10. I eventually got it, but it was a hassle. I would check with your shipper before buying.

  3. #3
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    947
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chico bill View Post
    After a recent trip to Florida my friend tried to tell me how much her CBD oil and syrups were helping her. She has epilepsy and uses the syrup for sleep and oil drops under the tongue to reduce her Tegretol meds, as those have severe side effects.
    I had twisted my knee in the DR severely several weeks before I left, and she noticed me favoring it getting in and out of the car and going up and down stairs, she told me she saw they also sold CDB lotion for joint and muscle pain.

    OK so I doubted it, I'm pushing 70 and am a skeptical curmudgeon of course. But I forgot my Arcoxia in the DR, so I thought OK anything is worth a shot and so I bought a $37 bottle of Green Roads lotion and wow, I began walking up and down stairs with very little pain in two days.

    Now my question is can we have these products sent in via one of the air shippers, or is it available somewhere for sell in DR (or not yet). Is it forbidden ?

    It is sold on Amazon and other on-line stores
    I have very good experiences with JetPack: perfume, Armor All, paint, special glue etc. no problems!

    http://jetpack.com.do/

  4. #4
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,177
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    CBD without THC can be shipped anywhere, it's not an illegal product.....which is why it's available on Amazon, Walmart and many other retails. CBD without THC has extremely low potency compared to the real CBD with THC.

  5. #5
    No fui yo!
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seamonkey View Post
    CBD without THC can be shipped anywhere, it's not an illegal product.....which is why it's available on Amazon, Walmart and many other retails. CBD without THC has extremely low potency compared to the real CBD with THC.
    Well yes but it seemed to work for me

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Gold
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,917
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chico bill View Post
    After a recent trip to Florida my friend tried to tell me how much her CBD oil and syrups were helping her. She has epilepsy and uses the syrup for sleep and oil drops under the tongue to reduce her Tegretol meds, as those have severe side effects.
    I had twisted my knee in the DR severely several weeks before I left, and she noticed me favoring it getting in and out of the car and going up and down stairs, she told me she saw they also sold CDB lotion for joint and muscle pain.

    OK so I doubted it, I'm pushing 70 and am a skeptical curmudgeon of course. But I forgot my Arcoxia in the DR, so I thought OK anything is worth a shot and so I bought a $37 bottle of Green Roads lotion and wow, I began walking up and down stairs with very little pain in two days.

    Now my question is can we have these products sent in via one of the air shippers, or is it available somewhere for sell in DR (or not yet). Is it forbidden ?

    It is sold on Amazon and other on-line stores
    I used etoricoxib (Arcoxia) after dental surgery and was surprised at it's effiacy. Only problem was stomach upset (Taken on full stomach)

  7. #7
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,177
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chico bill View Post
    Well yes but it seemed to work for me

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
    That's great that it worked well for you and many others say the same. But, just imagine how you would feel with the THC!!!!

  8. #8
    No fui yo!
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seamonkey View Post
    That's great that it worked well for you and many others say the same. But, just imagine how you would feel with the THC!!!!
    Yeah high - been there and done that, rinsed and repeated

    Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    No fui yo!
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandDreaming View Post
    I used etoricoxib (Arcoxia) after dental surgery and was surprised at it's effiacy. Only problem was stomach upset (Taken on full stomach)
    No side effects for me at all, but gosh does that pill work wonders for joint pain or any other swelling issues - you'll swear you are 20 years younger - to bad it doesn't work on wrinkles

  10. Likes RayO liked this post
  11. #10
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I brought with me a two-year supply of CBD oil for my mother when I moved here a year and a half ago. She's 96 and has Alzheimers, and it helps with her repetitive compulsive behavior. Additionally, it the lessens the aggressive episodes and allows her to sleep a minimum of eight hours straight. I made my own organic CBD, with and without THC, in my former life in Southern California.

  12. Likes chico bill liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •