AB neg Blood in Juan Dolio

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Hi Guys.
a guy named Edgar Lustig had a bad accident on the South and is in need of a blood donor.
the needed blood type is AB Negativ.
if you are willing to donate that blood type, then please get in touch with Matias(many of you may know him, he is the Butcher with the great sausages in Juan Dolio) under
1-829-592-5520
myself i don't know the victim in person, but friends of mine who know the guy aske for help to spread the word.
thanks to everybody spreading the word, so hopefully the correct blood is found on time
Merry Christmas

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Hi Guys.
a guy named Edgar Lustig had a bad accident on the South and is in need of a blood donor.
the needed blood type is AB Negativ.
if you are willing to donate that blood type, then please get in touch with Matias(many of you may know him, he is the Butcher with the great sausages in Juan Dolio) under
1-829-592-5520
myself i don't know the victim in person, but friends of mine who know the guy aske for help to spread the word.
thanks to everybody spreading the word, so hopefully the correct blood is found on time
Merry Christmas

This is a very rare blood type (only 1% of the population- I have it so am aware) but AB- can receive from A-, B- and O-, so any of those ..

Sorry I am not there to donate..