Problems with EPS Mail Sosua

Corey Kenney

Jun 19, 2016
I have used EPS since 2014. Even shipped a car through them and honestly the local office is great. Not much complaints there.

Packages for this Christmas season is a week behind. However, my complaint is about the letters and correspondence. I regularly receive important mail, but have not received ANY correspondence since December the 6th of mail dated and sent out on November 19 and 21 respectively.

Is anyone else NOT receiving their snail mail within a reasonable time?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
EPS used to be good for snail mail. No more. You are lucky if you even get your mail. For packages they are a hundred percent.

Corey Kenney

Jun 19, 2016
Not my call. Its the Government and how they correspond to Veterans via the Foreign Medical Program. They don't even have direct deposit for the Foreign Medical Program, paper checks. Sad...indeed.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You might want to change the address to the EPS package address. You will pay more but it should be no problem. But ask in the office first if you can send letters that way.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
I have used EPS since 2014. Even shipped a car through them and honestly the local office is great. Not much complaints there.

Packages for this Christmas season is a week behind. However, my complaint is about the letters and correspondence. I regularly receive important mail, but have not received ANY correspondence since December the 6th of mail dated and sent out on November 19 and 21 respectively.

Is anyone else NOT receiving their snail mail within a reasonable time?

Did you check if there is some changes in the address that you did not updated? I have the app downloade.

To me says for Mailing my address is
P.O. Box 025650
EPS #- R-XXXX
Miami Fl, 33102-5650

Corey Kenney

Jun 19, 2016
No nothing like that. Got word today that EPS in Miami has no one processing mail or Correspondence. Won't start back until after Christmas.

How about that for Customer Service?