Buying a Secondhand Vehicle

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
I decided to buy my adopted son a car for his Christmas. Every vehicle I looked at I ran a CarFax report and to my dismay they were all salvage vehicles.

I then engaged the services of "the Gorgon" aka Mike.

I am located in Santiago and he traveled here 2 days in a row to find me a perfect vehicle in first class condition and negotiated a price within the given budget.His fee which he refuses to take until you are actually in possession of the vehicle is very reasonable considering the amount of money you are parting with.

Si if you are considering buying a used vehicle I would thoroughly recommend his service which will get you peace of mind and thoroughly tested vehicle.....you couldn't ask for more.

John

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I decided to buy my adopted son a car for his Christmas. Every vehicle I looked at I ran a CarFax report and to my dismay they were all salvage vehicles.

I then engaged the services of "the Gorgon" aka Mike.

I am located in Santiago and he traveled here 2 days in a row to find me a perfect vehicle in first class condition and negotiated a price within the given budget.His fee which he refuses to take until you are actually in possession of the vehicle is very reasonable considering the amount of money you are parting with.

Si if you are considering buying a used vehicle I would thoroughly recommend his service which will get you peace of mind and thoroughly tested vehicle.....you couldn't ask for more.

John

thanks for the kind words, John. i hope you all enjoy the car in good health. Merry Christmas to you all.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005

John

Some of you guys can say what you want about the gorgon but truth of the matter is if you really need someone to help you out without a hitch you couldn't find a better person.

Good luck with the vehicle. (I told another happy car buyer you peeps got to ask for the VIP deal which is find a car and fix a meal. :) )

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Some of you guys can say what you want about the gorgon but truth of the matter is if you really need someone to help you out without a hitch you couldn't find a better person.

Good luck with the vehicle. (I told another happy car buyer you peeps got to ask for the VIP deal which is find a car and fix a meal. :) )

thanks, bb. Happy Holidays..