Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Scam Made by Santiago Group

A group from Santiago using the following phone (may be google)numbers 804-293-5369, 786-823-0381 and 809-776-7790. One has been identified as Stefani (last name unknown) and another as Jose Elias Aracena. There is a video of the threats to kill the person does not send money to this Jose Elias Aracena. I unfortunately do not know how to upload the video to this page. In the video they threaten to kill the US resident, family members, and burn the bodies if money is not sent.

Post Thanks / Like

POLICE

HB
    Moderator DR1.com

3. Likes barker1964, Garyexpat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What should I do?

This person is in fact in contact with me with the exact same threats. He is threatened my family and already got money from me. Is this for real? I don't want trouble for my family.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I would ignore them - they are just looking to scare money out of people. Just say "no speaky Spanish" and hangup.

How did you come into contact with them in the first place ?

6. Likes irishpaddy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was talking to a girl on a dating site, when she started asking for money I blocked her, next day I started getting the messages and threats.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Datyke View Post
    I was talking to a girl on a dating site, when she started asking for money I blocked her, next day I started getting the messages and threats.
    and you sent them money ?.....no wonder they keep on trying ...always a sucker somewhere

9. Likes caribmike, Big liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Datyke View Post
    Ignore her / them and block any number that calls you you do not recognize. Shakedown artists probably don't have enough money to gas up their scooter to get to your neighborhood anyway.
    I can't believe you sent her money ?
    Are you married and trying to buy silence ?

11. Likes caribmike, irishpaddy liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chico bill View Post
    Ignore her / them and block any number that calls you you do not recognize. Shakedown artists probably don't have enough money to gas up their scooter to get to your neighborhood anyway.
    I can't believe you sent her money ?
    Are you married and trying to buy silence ?
    a dating site?....death threats....why would you need a dating site in this country.....

13. Likes melphis liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by USA DOC View Post
    a dating site?....death threats....why would you need a dating site in this country.....
    LMAO so true

15. Likes USA DOC liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

You need to stop being little snowflakes and put on your big boy shoes, If someone threatens you, tell them to bring it. If you give into these savages they will never leave you alone

17. Likes caribmike, Big, cobraboy, irishpaddy, jd426 and 2 others liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast