Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Serenitydp you know the answers you seek rest is up to you! Sink or swim...you won’t find your answers here sorry

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Serenitydp View Post
    Yes but then when he split from his wife in 2009 then he should have went back. If he is so unhappy here

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
    i understand your assertion that he should have gone home when he split up with his former wife. however, the moving parts at that time in his life might have been convoluted, and maybe he decided to give it a shot in Canada..maybe he thought that he had a better shot financially in Canada...who knows?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    i understand your assertion that he should have gone home when he split up with his former wife. however, the moving parts at that time in his life might have been convoluted, and maybe he decided to give it a shot in Canada..maybe he thought that he had a better shot financially in Canada...who knows?
    Yes maybe. I mean I know it is tough for someone to come to another country when they are older especially if they loved where they were. I think it was for his family back home that he stayed to give them opportunity. Also he really cares what people think of him so he may not have wanted to go back with nothing. My thing is I rather him be happy then miserable.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisgreat View Post
    Serenitydp you know the answers you seek rest is up to you! Sink or swim...you won’t find your answers here sorry
    There it is !!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes maybe. I mean I know it is tough for someone to come to another country when they are older especially if they loved where they were. I think it was for his family back home that he stayed to give them opportunity. Also he really cares what people think of him so he may not have wanted to go back with nothing. My thing is I rather him be happy then miserable.

i think you have a very good understanding of the motivations. people who plan to emigrate are going to be met with two different sets of responders. one cohort is going to tell them not to go, because the grass is not greener on the other side. the other guys are going to convince them that they will be better off if they go. so, returning home with nothing to show for it creates two unpleasant scenarios..

1..they feel they have disappointed the folks who encouraged them to go..

2...they fell they have given the last word and laugh to those who told them to stay put.

going back home in third world countries is not pretty. if you have to look to people to hire you, they sometimes take the approach that the only reason you want their job is because you could not get one with gringo.

6. Likes JDJones liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

He had his first kid with a Dominican also in canada and she actually had him scared. It wasnt until he met me that i told him she can't call cops on you just because you are at the same place etc.
    Maybe she had him scared for a reason.

8. Likes Auryn liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

"Peroooo, no es mi culpa....." And yes she can call the cops on him if she had some sort of peace bond or protection order against him.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
    "Peroooo, no es mi culpa....." And yes she can call the cops on him if she had some sort of peace bond or protection order against him.
    Yes but she didnt. He was new here and didnt know the ins and outs

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345