Flexible Office Plans for Real Estate Agents in the DR

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Flexible Office Plans for Real Estate Agents in the DR

At Your Island Office we offer solutions for independent real estate agents in the Dominican Republic. Currently there are brokers both in Santo Domingo and Punta Cana using our services. We offer them a business address and their own dedicated phone number with bilingual receptionist service. We also offer the option of help with closings and with listing commercial properties on our website www.boyterisland.com .

Typically the agents in Punta Cana choose the Basic Virtual Office plan at USD 100 plus tax with 2 hours monthly use off a meeting room whereas agents in Santo Domingo prefer the Executive Virtual Office plan at USD 175 plus tax which includes monthly access to our coworking area. Finally we offer the Premium Virtual Office plan which has more access to the meeting rooms, access to our coworking area and users can book a private office www.yourislandoffice.com

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
What are the pit falls?
What should clients look for in a virtual office?
What internet conection do you use?
Whats needed to start?
Opening hours of coworking space?
Do you have coiffee, stationary supplies or other facilities in the coworking space?

user123

Aug 16, 2017
Seeing that you replied 10 months after the questions were asked I bet the service must be great!

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Seeing that you replied 10 months after the questions were asked I bet the service must be great!

I have been unsure about how it works with posting on dr1. We have a few virtual office clients who are independent brokers. We have 6 different virtual office plans. Starting at 75 plus tax which is just a business address. The virtual office plan we call Plan Broker is just one.