How to get a Geriatric Nurse

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Whats the best way to get a Geriatric Nurse for an elderly person in the Puerto Plata area, preferably one who has some limited knowledge of either English or German and is wiling to work nights, at least for some shifts?

Does not need to be a licensed or trained nurse, as long as they have experience in the profession, and are good at it.

Is there an agency?

Thanks for any help.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Whats the best way to get a Geriatric Nurse for an elderly person in the Puerto Plata area, preferably one who has some limited knowledge of either English or German and is wiling to work nights, at least for some shifts?

Does not need to be a licensed or trained nurse, as long as they have experience in the profession, and are good at it.

Is there an agency?

Thanks for any help.
I cannot vouch for these folks, but there is a nursing agency in Santo Domingo: Angeles Amigos

I also know a doctor in the capital who also supplies docs on a per diem basis at a reasonable rate.

I don't know about the languages.

Good luck!

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
A Canadian qualified nurse, friend of mine has just moved with her family near Puerto Plata. She is looking for this type nursing work. Would you like me to contact her? And if so please pm me your email so that I can ask her to contact you directly. She speaks English and Spanish.

Matilda

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
A Canadian qualified nurse, friend of mine has just moved with her family near Puerto Plata. She is looking for this type nursing work. Would you like me to contact her? And if so please pm me your email so that I can ask her to contact you directly. She speaks English and Spanish.

Matilda

Yes we are very interested, check your PM