Forum issue or maybe just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2007
Unable to use New Post selection with exception of clicking on "New Posts" which will show only posts since my last visit I'm unable to use the drop-down where you can select all new posts, daily, last week etc

I worded this rather confusing but if anyone else experiences the issue they will understand

I have tried three (3) different browsers, "flushed" my cache etc with no change

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Mine is fine if I'm not signed in, but once I've signed in, I cannot return to 1 day, 2 days, or 7 days previous posts. I also get automatically signed out after about 2 minutes. But I can visit a couple of topics before being booted.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Mine is fine if I'm not signed in, but once I've signed in, I cannot return to 1 day, 2 days, or 7 days previous posts. I also get automatically signed out after about 2 minutes. But I can visit a couple of topics before being booted.

same here. then i have to log in again..

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I've had the exact same problem for months now. The "New Posts" with the drop down menu does not work at all. No way to see what was posted for 1-3-7 days.

I have to use the "New Posts" link below "Home" and I can only see posts for the day that had a reply within the last two hours or so - after that, they disappear and I can only see posts for the day for which there are recent replies.

I've tried three different browsers with the same result.

Status
Not open for further replies.