Night Life in La Romana

drgolfer

Aug 16, 2005
Will be in La Romana in late February. Not my first time there but never really find any fun "hotspots" at night. I do speak Spanish although i am definitely am a gringo. I will be there alone.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Google map Overside Drink Center, very nice local music/dancing and plenty of eye candy on both sides of the bar . In addition to O.D.C. you will find many locals at Alto Rango, Dubai Club and Diamonte Club right down the street. The first 3 you will need ear plugs, or use pieces of napkins that they wrap the cold Presidente in...lol Being you speak Spanish, not a bad area to be in with plenty of local entertainment at night. Just remember not to flash, be ready to learn how to dance like a local, and definitely limit the drinking. Not sure where you are staying, but given your profile name, if you are in Casa De Campo , then you are only about 10 minutes away, and you could also ask any of the local caddies there about these places, or suggest others.
Also these places are only busy 4 nights a week, thurs - Sun after 9pm, and closing I thnk at 3am.

drgolfer

Aug 16, 2005
Google map Overside Drink Center, very nice local music/dancing and plenty of eye candy on both sides of the bar . In addition to O.D.C. you will find many locals at Alto Rango, Dubai Club and Diamonte Club right down the street. The first 3 you will need ear plugs, or use pieces of napkins that they wrap the cold Presidente in...lol Being you speak Spanish, not a bad area to be in with plenty of local entertainment at night. Just remember not to flash, be ready to learn how to dance like a local, and definitely limit the drinking. Not sure where you are staying, but given your profile name, if you are in Casa De Campo , then you are only about 10 minutes away, and you could also ask any of the local caddies there about these places, or suggest others.
Also these places are only busy 4 nights a week, thurs - Sun after 9pm, and closing I thnk at 3am.

Yes, I have been in those 3 clubs, crazy loud, will not go back there. The caddies actually sent me to those, knowing me for years and that I can speak Spanish. Not my thing, just way too loud, especially for longer than 20 minutes. Thanks for the info.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Yes, I have been in those 3 clubs, crazy loud, will not go back there. The caddies actually sent me to those, knowing me for years and that I can speak Spanish. Not my thing, just way too loud, especially for longer than 20 minutes. Thanks for the info.

I live in San Pedro and sometimes go to visit friend in La Romana and we go out, I like Marinely, and the last time I went few month ago she took me to a place in Caleta called La Grasa, if im not wrong, they have difernts ambience and you go where you feel more confortable/

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
I live in San Pedro and sometimes go to visit friend in La Romana and we go out, I like Marinely, and the last time I went few month ago she took me to a place in Caleta called La Grasa, if im not wrong, they have difernts ambience and you go where you feel more confortable/

Correction, the name of the place is La Entradita,

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Will be in La Romana in late February. Not my first time there but never really find any fun "hotspots" at night. I do speak Spanish although i am definitely am a gringo. I will be there alone.

You could watch the La Sirena Truck unload. It arrives about 1AM and it is thrilling when it backs up into the dock and it beeps as it does it. Wow!!!!!!!!!!