Looking for a good clinic in Santo Domingo

Susu

May 13, 2002
Dear All,

Could you give me any recommendations for a good clinic in Santo Domingo? For consultations? For emergency? Anyone knows a good gynegologist?

Saludos,

Susu

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Clinica Abreau

Susu said:
Dear All,

Could you give me any recommendations for a good clinic in Santo Domingo? For consultations? For emergency? Anyone knows a good gynegologist?

Saludos,

Susu

Clinica Abreau (Abreu) Has been highly recommended to me by a few people including foregin diplomatic staff.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Yes, Clinica Abreau. My wife and I have been going there for years. They have excellent doctors in all specialties (including gynecology), and their lab, radiology, sonograph, emergency, etc., etc. services are excellent, also.

It is well thought of by the American Embassy. It is considered one of, if not thebest clinics in Santo Domingo.

Recommend it to you without reservation.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Ken said:

Recommend it to you without reservation.

You may not need a reservation but you may need an appointment. Har har. Great clinic, up to North American standards for sure.

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
From the DR1 list:

Nelson Ferreira - Cl?nica Yunen. Tel. 685-6619.

I have personally been to this wonderful man a few times. He delivered the children of the Peace Corps nurse and is highly recommended. You must call a get an appointment. He speaks English and Spanish. He studied here in the U.S.

Clinica Yunen is on Av. Tiradentes :bunny: :bunny:

MrBean

Mar 24, 2002
We've used the Clinica Abreau for the past 2 years. It isn't as pretty as a clinic in Canada, but the waits are much shorter! We only had to wait a few minutes to see a doctor in emergency (Sat night, 11pm)--I shudder to think how long the wait would have been in Canada, hours I would think.