Wesite for Jewlery Stores in DR

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
I am looking for any website that is related to jewlery, specifically gold. My fiance and I would like to purchase our wedding rings in the DR in 18K and I am trying to find information on stores that sell them and so far I have found nothing.

There are tons of jewlery shops in Santo Domingo do any have a website?

Thanks for your help...

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
Thanks, unfortunately they don't have any examples of the rings, I think I will try to contact them directly via email and see what they can send me.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
The owner of Joyeria Michelle is Norma de Vargas. Highly recommended to buy from her as what she tells you are getting, is what you will be getting. She is very knowledgeable in the area of precious jewels.

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
What about Harrison's? I know there is one store in Sosua, I don't know about anywhere else. I have never bought anything there, but they have a very good reputation. Anyone have personal experience with them?

They are at www.harrisons.com

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
Harrison, I checked out the website and they don't sell gold wedding rings per say, a lot of amber, larimar, happy hour etc. most of which I have collected in my years living in the DR. They also have a lot in platinum which I am not interested in...