humanitarian tourism ?!

Andr?

Feb 15, 2002
www.reisenundhelfen.de
thank you

Hello!
I am very happy about that you like our idea!
And i know my english is not fine but i hope and wish - if sombody like to help other people - he will understand my "special english "

If sombody have a question about the idea or the kind of help for the people in the DR. Please e-mail me:

andre.kirch@reisenundhelfen.de
Please in english or german!

Your help will give a future for poor people in the DR!

Best Regards from Germany
-Andr? Kirch

NoMoreSnow

Apr 10, 2002
The english part

I clicked on the URL in the first post ... then I scrolled to the far right ... there are two flags in the upper right hand corner ... beside the top flag is the word "English" .... I clicked on it and I have copied the URL that is in the browser window, below ....hope this won't be considered spamming!!

http://www.reisenundhelfen.de/Intro/intro.html

... beside the bottom flag is the word "Spanisch" ... I didn't bother to click on this one as I think this will take me to a Spanish version and I don't "speak" Spanish that well ...

hope this helps

Andr?

Feb 15, 2002
www.reisenundhelfen.de
Klick the "Englisch" flag !

Sorry,
please push the englisch flag and you will see the same startup page- but in english- only the headline is in german!

Than push one of the pictures and than you get the english pages!

There is only one page in spanish, sorry but a friend translate the pages step by step!

I have got many e-mail and i say: thank you for your positiv feedback!

But i have something to explain:

My first intention is not to collect money or other goods! My intention is to animate tourist from all over the world they visit the DR - in the moment the region San Pedro de Macoris to hand over goods ( from the page help ) to Pastor Tanis!
To donate money is only because i will visit him and hand over the money personal.

If anyone knows an other mission nearly a hotel or else please let me know!

Thank you
-Andr? Kirch from Germany

Andr?

Feb 15, 2002
www.reisenundhelfen.de
Why do you do that ?

Hello,
many people ask me this ! Why !

Many tourist want only joy, that?s o.k. ! Many tourist only sown 200 meters beach - from the hotel - ! It?s o.k. Many tourist sown only 10 meters buffet o.k.! It?your vacation- enjoy it! But some of them are talking about the DR with friends - but stop - what do you know about the real DR ? 200 meters ?

But there are tourist they want to know more about the country and the poeple their are living in the DR ! For this tourist is my page!

If you like to enjoy your vacation without problems do it, it?s not wrong!
If you like to know something about people they need our help, take o look on my page!

-Andr? Kirch

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Interesting site, thanks for posting it! It is always so interesting and informative to hear from others, who do something different than the average resort thing. Great job and keep it up! I've been around Consuelo a lot, which is very close to where you are. Amazing place to stay.:cool:

Andr?

Feb 15, 2002
www.reisenundhelfen.de
a question

Hello Meredith and thank you ?
but i have a question for you and for all other they take a look on my page www.reisenundhelfen.de !

Is the first intention of my idea clear ? To animate tourist to visit this mission and hand over donate like clothes or other goods ? Or is it not clear to define!
This is the first "step" - If i talk with Pastor Tanis in August we will give more ways to help!

I ask but i needed more than 350 hours to create this page!
So there are things they are clear for me -- but also for the readers?
So if you have something that i must improving ( my english o.k. ) on the page for a better understanding- tell me please!

-Andr? Kirch