Re-Location from the UK to the DR

Christinas

May 14, 2002
I would love to re-locate to the DR.
I am in need of information from anyone in the know as to how i go about jobs, schooling for a 5yr old, somewhere to live etc.

I don't mind where abouts in the DR i move to really as i have been to the north and south etc and just being in the country would be enough!

For work, I am eager to do almost anything but my background is in sales/management and my husband is a qualified upholsterer.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i am grateful for any guidence that is given
Cheers Christina

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
I haven't had my daily dose of coffee, so I'll make it short:

Pls. do a search in the archives, there's a wealth of info from many other thread on this same subjects. When you come back we'll be delighted to answer any specific questions that you may still have

We need some background in order to help you better. What are you reasons for moving here? (no, I am not being nosy). Have you been to DR before? Any family members or friends here? What's your expectation of living in DR?

Daybee

Feb 28, 2002
Daybee

Your reply made me laugh so much. Thanks very much. I was having a shite day til then.

I am sorry for the lady with the questions though.

It was an honest post and easily done (I have made that mistake here myself and was sorry).

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Christina,
I sent you an e-mail earlier this week - did you receive it? E-mail me or send a personal message if you didn't & I will construct it again. - Grahame.