AA Special price from Miami to SDQ

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Miami, FL (MIA) Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (SDQ) $139

TRAVEL DATES AND TIMES FOR WEEKEND GETAWAY FARES

Depart Thursday, May 23, 2002 or Friday, May 24, 2002.
Return anytime the following Monday, May 27, 2002 or Tuesday, May 28, 2002.
Tickets must be purchased 7 days before departure or no later than this Friday, May 17, 2002, 11:59 p.m. (CT), whichever occurs first.
Fares displayed in table below are for round-trip coach class travel

Now this is the only way to travel, on the cheap!:)

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Do we think that USair and AA are offering all these deals right now for Dominican Mother's Day or because they are broke and (cruzando dedos) they may offer them again later in the summer?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
If the flights are NOT more than 1/2 full they offer to fill the seats at a reduced rate. They then offer the seats like this. These Airlines do NOT do it to be nice;) Better to have empty seat filled even at a discounted fare imho.

I WILL TAKE EM ANY DAY!~!~!~

Wouldn't you?

:cool:

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
You bet I will take them! These airlines have gotten so much money from me I'll do anything I can to cut corners! :bandit:

But I just thought it was odd how it all coincided with Dominican Mothers Day. And also the USAir sale in January for 255 from Boston was the exact same sale they did last January 2001, same days to fly and everything... interesting... thing that make you go :ermm:

Because if those guys have a system, I will figure it out, I tell you, and beat it!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
I LIVE TO BEAT THE SYSTEM:)

If I tried half as hard to work for a living as I do to beat the system I would probaby be able to afford not to beat the system! "Escottism"

It stands to reason that the dates would coincide year to year. It doesn't stand to reason that it would fall on DR Mothers Day though and that is curious. I guess Dominicans don't like their mommies enough I guess...

What I like about these fares is that you get FF'er miles on them with most Airlines except for United.

When I was incountry for Samana Santa I not only flew on FF'er Miles but got 2 bumps (=$400 voucher Each, RT Cab and hotel for the night) and I got FF'er miles when I returned on a frequent flyer trip. Beat that one!:bandit:

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
AA MIA SDQ

Well revenue managment will open the flight next week if the flight is half empty so they can oversales depent on the Noshow factor....

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
These prices are being offered after Aerocontinente announced its flights at US$139 round trip. Earlier American had matched a US$199 fare offered by Mexicana on the same route. Viva competition!