Sad news

Dov1984

Sep 18, 2016
I hate being the bearer of bad news but I feel the need to share some sad news. I found out a little earlier today that Joseph the owner of Fun Tours Cabarete passed away on Saturday. I got to know him through here in the last few years. He was always a pleasure to talk to. His tours were always fun and informative. I enjoyed just stopping by to chat with him. He loved Cabarete and the DR & his passion for them was tremendous. From the first time I met him he made me feel like a long lost friend. He was a main influence on why I love down here as well. Cabarete lost a good one, he will be miss. My deepest condolences, sympathy and prayers go out to his family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
I hate being the bearer of bad news but I feel the need to share some sad news. I found out a little earlier today that Joseph the owner of Fun Tours Cabarete passed away on Saturday. I got to know him through here in the last few years. He was always a pleasure to talk to. His tours were always fun and informative. I enjoyed just stopping by to chat with him. He loved Cabarete and the DR & his passion for them was tremendous. From the first time I met him he made me feel like a long lost friend. He was a main influence on why I love down here as well. Cabarete lost a good one, he will be miss. My deepest condolences, sympathy and prayers go out to his family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ohhhhh that is so sad! He was indeed a nice guy. I knew him since he arrived in the country.
What happened? He was not in the age to die...... And not long ago i saw him....
Rest in Peace

sabra

Jun 16, 2007
All of us here will miss you very much, Joseph.
Rest in peace.
My deepest condolences to the family.
Ute

Dov1984

Sep 18, 2016
Ohhhhh that is so sad! He was indeed a nice guy. I knew him since he arrived in the country.
What happened? He was not in the age to die...... And not long ago i saw him....
Rest in Peace
I did not ask for the details. I had gone on a tour last week. We spoke a few times, I saw him Friday morning and booked an excursion for tomorrow. I messaged him this morning regarding something we spoke of. His daughter responded informing me he passed away on Saturday. I do know he had open heart surgery sometime last year.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

jfk-tampa

Jul 28, 2007
my understanding in he died of a heart attack. I know he had quad bypass within the last year or two nad changed his life style and lost weight but in the end when its your time its time