Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intro

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NelleG View Post
    At our first AI, our friends started drinking at 0900. It was going to be a long week if we tried to keep up. So we booked excursions for most days. After that we only did AI one more time before we started booking on airbnb. Loved going to the small neighborhood stores where we managed (with the help of google translate) to find everything we needed for breakfast in the apartment.

One trip we spent every day scuba diving with a shop in Bayahibe, and decided this was where we needed to be. The owner recommended an attorney and we pulled the trigger on the apartment. It seems that the builder furnishes the units mostly from Ikea, but I’d like to do something different. Not really a fan of Ikea (not that there’s anything wrong with Ikea) so I’m looking for help finding furniture. Next we’ll be looking for scooters or a golf cart!
    Went to many AIs. Yes a lot of people want to get their monies worth and over eat and drink and wonder why they get stomach problems in the DR? I discovered a drug called Prodom, over the counter, in the DR. It works wonders for those who can't leave the bathroom. Helped many a stranded tourist. AIs have there place but your plan was a better one. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Mind you, once you have seen Dominican furniture you may prefer IKEA!!

Matilda
    Good point!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12