Uploading /posting pictures through tapatalk

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
When posting pictures with tapatalk on dr1 i sometimes get mods resizing them.

This does not seem to occur on other tapatalk forums.

Is dr1 not fully compatible? I see the pictures perfectly on my tapatalk without getting any error message.

I rarely use a computer. Do not have a need as the phone does almost everything better and faster.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the pictures you upload are too big. this board does not automatically resize them to fit the page so one ends up seeing a small wedge of the picture and has to open it in a different tab to view it fully. i do not use tapatalk so no idea about handling that but when resizing someething in NV forum i open the picture, save it on my desktop and upload again using tinypic and choosing an option to resize to fit message boards.

there is a way to save pics to your mobile automatically reducing the size, i am sure some techie can fill you in.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Tapatalk offers multiple photo sizes when uploading. Best, medium, and small. Medium is approx 1024x768 resolution and is probably ok for this forum(?). Small would be ok, too.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Tapatalk offers multiple photo sizes when uploading. Best, medium, and small. Medium is approx 1024x768 resolution and is probably ok for this forum(?). Small would be ok, too.
I dont see any size choice when uploading or in settings. Will google it

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk