Hugo Beras: Candidate for Mayor of Santo Domingo

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I always liked his radio show about cars on Zol 106.5 FM, especially with Freddy Goico.

Looks like he has tossed in his hat for mayor. But as a member of the PRD, a steep uphill climb.

I bring this up because the cornerstone of his candidacy is what many consider the #1 problem in the capital: traffic. It will be interesting what he suggests, seeing how the subway and sky ride have done nothing to change things. We rarely go into Santo Domingo *because* of the constant traffic.

He just stepped down as the PR guy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Hugo Beras Website

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I always liked his radio show about cars on Zol 106.5 FM, especially with Freddy Goico.

Looks like he has tossed in his hat for mayor. But as a member of the PRD, a steep uphill climb.

I bring this up because the cornerstone of his candidacy is what many consider the #1 problem in the capital: traffic. It will be interesting what he suggests, seeing how the subway and sky ride have done nothing to change things. We rarely go into Santo Domingo *because* of the constant traffic.

He just stepped down as the PR guy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Hugo Beras Website

I wonder what is on David Collado's mind. He has been doing things to improve SD non stop since he was elected.

He and Abel impress the daylights outta me.