two putas shank an american tourist in sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i love how the article calls them "meretrices" and "mesalinas". someone's reading gibbon or what?

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
He had Scarlet and Beyoncé within his grasp but blew it. Probably a cheap bastard.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
how's that for a thread title? :devious:

two prostitutes cut up an elderly american in sosua using scalpels. he is in a clinic in a delicate condition. hopefully he recovers.

http://www.puertoplatadigital.com/verNoticia.aspx?Id=29246

Sorry affair but this john brings these two "ladies of the night" back to his apartment and they wanted more than just the usual payment. You made the wrong choice and a bad one at that. Sounds like this is standard operating procedure by these two. Remember, be careful what you wish for.... When you get involved with questionable characters don't be surprised when something like this happens. Sad but true.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
WOW!!

I am sorry - I must have misjudged the poor fellow.
He probably was a really nice - but unlucky - guy who happened to run into 2 psychopaths.

Is that better ??

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
holly ****

Bill was my neighbor when I lived in Club Nautico (it's a upscale ocean front condos in Charmico, actually very nice). Nice guy but he always thought he knew all, but bottom line, if you have a problem (yes I learned the hard way) just pay, smile, say "thank you" and move on ...

anyone know what hospital he is in??

singletravel

kcdmps

Dec 6, 2014
WOW!!

I am sorry - I must have misjudged the poor fellow.
He probably was a really nice - but unlucky - guy who happened to run into 2 psychopaths.

Is that better ??

Here are some more that I wanted to add: Adding insult to injury? Don't you have any sense of decency?

Sometimes, a person's true character is revealed by a simple post in a forum like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.