Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frank recktenwald View Post
    Just one article in the Dutch media:
    https://www.ad.nl/binnenland/echtgen...liek~a6bf7402/
    thanks frank, your thoughts? still one big happy family judging by the Facebook pics?

to me a senseless tragedy, just don't make sense ......... but if you don't think first world it is what it is ....... still love la rep dom and the Metro.:-)

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    short article with photos of those arrested:
    http://www.puertoplatadigital.com/ve....aspx?Id=29366
    Interesting arrest photo. Just three average looking Dominicans.
    Murderers do not always look like murderers.
    The motive is strange. What would she benefit?
    Is it possible that she was so foolish as to not understand that she would not get anything?
    Maybe pure revenge for being forced back into being poor?
    Payback is common here.
    Condolences to the family for this senseless tragedy.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzx11 View Post
    Interesting arrest photo. Just three average looking Dominicans.
    Murderers do not always look like murderers.
    The motive is strange. What would she benefit?
    Is it possible that she was so foolish as to not understand that she would not get anything?
    Maybe pure revenge for being forced back into being poor?
    Payback is common here.
    Condolences to the family for this senseless tragedy.
    That is what has got me also. Yes she could easily be that dumb. But all there that dumb aaahhhh ????

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

How long do we think she well get for this crime ????

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

So how much times does a person serve for murder in this country? I see the opinions differ on this subject. I would love for her to serve a hard 25 years

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    whoa, that pic of her sure ain't HOT. I think I will rescind my offer of allowing her to stay in my apartment in SD under house arrest...………. LOL
    They all have that blank stare you see on so many Dominicans, which I think is a combination of there poor education, and as Gorgon pointed out, that cultural canyon which seems to let them turn their brains off or let it just turn to mush.

Roy Van Tinteren, from his photos, looks like a pleasant happy man - probably was too kind and she took advantage of that kindness.
    But she is pleasant looking and doesn't appear like a cold killer - but then neither did Ted Bundy.

I know several relationships of women way younger than their husbands that seem to be fine. Those women both Haitian & Dominican, want no part of the tigre punks on a $200 moto.

I think a lot of women here don't find much of their own culture that appealing. It is hard for them to change some aspects like their diet of rice, beans and chicken and loud bachata - but they would prefer a nice house with hot water & Internet, no rats and prefer riding in a car with AC as opposed to the back of a Z 3000 Galaxy to get a styrofoam plate of sweet plantains on rice, which is all about 95% of the young Dominican swinging-dicks really have to offer.

I betting today Jennifer de Van Tinteren wishes she made a different choice.

7. Likes caribmike, Yourmaninvegas, Russell liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chico bill View Post
    They all have that blank stare you see on so many Dominicans, which I think is a combination of there poor education, and as Gorgon pointed out, that cultural canyon which seems to let them turn their brains off or let it just turn to mush.

Roy Van Tinteren, from his photos, looks like a pleasant happy man - probably was too kind and she took advantage of that kindness.
    But she is pleasant looking and doesn't appear like a cold killer - but then neither did Ted Bundy.

I know several relationships of women way younger than their husbands that seem to be fine. Those women both Haitian & Dominican, want no part of the tigre punks on a $200 moto.

I think a lot of women here don't find much of their own culture that appealing. It is hard for them to change some aspects like their diet of rice, beans and chicken and loud bachata - but they would prefer a nice house with hot water & Internet, no rats and prefer riding in a car with AC as opposed to the back of a Z 3000 Galaxy to get a styrofoam plate of sweet plantains on rice, which is all about 95% of the young Dominican swinging-dicks really have to offer.

I betting today Jennifer de Van Tinteren wishes she made a different choice.
    So sorry for this guy and especially his young son if this is the truth. The Dominican women are really angry at her on her Facebook page. They are brutally honest and upset about what she did as a reflection on them and this beautiful country.

9. Likes HDR, Yourmaninvegas liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rubio_higuey View Post
    Is there any photo of this woman to be found online?
    https://www.facebook.com/puertoplatatimes

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Not his son Matt... read the thread...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast