Flying from STI

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
I am trying to find flights to Europe and all the pages keep asking for what date I want to fly. I enter a date and it says no flights try again. It is like the Monty Python cheese sketch where he asks for cheese in a cheese shop and they don't have it but won't tell him what they do have. I would like to see flights on offer and best prices. I can't even find what days flights operate as cookies intercept my input and divert me to somewhere I don't want.
Are there any places where I can find a deal for a weeks trip sometime this year?

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Did a quick search on expedia STI to Heathrow, no problem. Selected random dates in April results came in fast.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
STI is via miami or NY to europe, i think ( well i am sure for the times i travel, at least ).

So pick your poison iberia/AA/BA group or delta/air/france/klm group. The 1st is via miami, the 2nd via NY.

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
My wife just flew to Heathrow no problem. I am finding that prices can vary a lot and do not want to select a filght that costs 1300USD when I can get one for 450. I am tryingt to get to MLA which is Malta. I can't even find which flights go to the States from STI.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
My wife just flew to Heathrow no problem. I am finding that prices can vary a lot and do not want to select a filght that costs 1300USD when I can get one for 450. I am tryingt to get to MLA which is Malta. I can't even find which flights go to the States from STI.

What search sites are you using? Maybe try a second browser if you are getting redirected.

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
I did it - it wasn't straightforward but I put the details for Rome and extended it and bingo - and a good price too in September. Any reasons why Air Portugal is so much cheaper?

Last edited: