Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    i am forever amused when guys who cannot find a partner where they live attribute that problem to a communications deficit. then they go to a country where they can only speak enough of that language to ask where the bathroom is, looking for meaningful understandings.

after the sex is over, they are left to making hand signals. i do not understand it.
    According to the illster this post is off topic. Since the thread is about the changes of female gender roles. So that's pretty bold of the OP to be talking about somebody else's access to off topic posts. Check the upper left hand corner. Posts: 32K plus.

LoveInDR remember that personal insults are the last refuge of the intellectual bankrupt. Do not meet him in court. Also remember that platinum is used as a catalyst in the reduction of oxygen. Breathe easy my friend.
    Last edited by Yourmaninvegas; 03-11-2019 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Formatting errors

2. Likes LoveInDR liked this post
    Dislikes GuillermoRamon disliked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yourmaninvegas View Post
    According to the illster this post is off topic. Since the thread is about the changes of female gender roles. So that's pretty bold of the OP to be talking about somebody else's access to off topic posts. Check the upper left hand corner. Posts: 32K plus.

LoveInDR remember that personal insults are the last refuge of the intellectual bankrupt. Do not meet him in court. Also remember that platinum is used as a catalyst in the reduction of oxygen. Breathe easy my friend.
    Yourmaninvegas, I know what you mean. His condescending comments directed toward me are amusing, and I’m unbothered by them. I write and create fictional stories for future payments, so characters like him I create, and make them worse.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    do you have headphones?

do a search and bring up a thread called Racer We Are On.

it is a thread that is dedicated to musical suggestions. go and find something which will soothe your soul. you seem like someone looking for a fight, and i have less than zero interest in you, or your intentions.

plug your phones in...enjoy some tunes.
    Excellent advice.

https://dr1.com/forums/showthread.ph...light=racer+we

You need over 500+ posts to enter Off Topic.

Happy posting until then.......

This thread is done.

Hope LoveInDR enjoyed his fifteen minutes of fame.

Please do not bother to open another related thread, please.........
    Last edited by Bronxboy; 03-18-2019 at 05:35 PM.

Super Moderator DR1.com

5. Likes JDJones liked this post
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678