Where to find a handheld mirror in/around Distrito Nacional?

powerbroker

Jan 24, 2019
Hey there,

I know it seems like an odd question, but I don't recall seeing any shops in my explorations thus far that look like they would sell one. I shave my head and tend to use a handheld to reflect off of the wall mirror to ensure I've got every spot, but I forgot mine in the States and have just been going by "feel" so far. Any tips?

Much appreciated!

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Just give 50 peso to any taxi driver for their rear view mirror they don’t use it anyway ;) plus you get panoramic view :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you could always nick it from my neighbour's car. she smacks the mirrors off her aged vitara with great frequency and i have seen her attach anything to the beaten up frame: from a moto mirror to regular ones. they never last :rolleyes:

on a serious note: any large supermarket should have it with la sirena leading the pack. they normally have the best choice in terms of beauty accessories.

also, the barber prices are so low it may be just better to have someone else do the job for you.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Jumbo @ Agora Mall. Either the cosmetic department as mentioned located within the supermarket main level. Or 2nd level Jumbo.

While there make it nice and lunch at Pasta Pronto or Green Bowl and for desert frozen yogurt.