Go for it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Harleysrock? You can talk down to me? Marco told me much of your story before his death and I understand you really didn't like him very much. But I am willing to share exactly what he told me about you unless you would prefer to come clean on your own and then of course, I wouldn't need to say anything at all, which I would prefer. He who casts the first stone and all. Well you cast it. I am man enough to not cast the second unless you want me too.

Walk a mile in his shoes. Maybe you should try it you hypocrite. I paid for my crimes.... have you? I doubt you have. Don't judge me least ye be judged. Hypocrite. And don't worry Harley, I'll be pleased to tell all if you want to take this to the next level.

Take care,

Rick

Please Rick share whatever you want with everyone. My life is very open and online everywhere. I can’t wait to hear what crimes I have done!!!!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Harley no need for this. Anyone that knows you can tell what type of person you are.

Agreed. Harley is an open book, most of us know his story. I understand why he felt he had to respond to the posted threat, but this forum is not the place for this.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.