Anyone know details of beating of extranjero in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Speculation elsewhere on the web is that the victim knew the assailants and that this was not a random attack. Also questions about why there was someone filming it.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Speculation elsewhere on the web is that the victim knew the assailants and that this was not a random attack. Also questions about why there was someone filming it.

deal gone bad....these 4 guys were waiting for him. notice nobody else was in the joint.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Looks like a video of a security camera monitor.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Also questions about why there was someone filming it.

Looks like security cam video being viewed on computer monitor.

The video we see is someone recording the computer monitor with a handheld camera. That’s why the image is jumping around and you hear commentary.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
some pretty cowardly stuff right there...4 guys beating up on one dude....

Kind of like the 3 dogs who attacked my dog in my driveway - but they weren't prepared for him kicking the crap out of the biggest of the 3 so the other two fled with tucked tails, while I rescued the unfortunate loser from serious damage.

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
deal gone bad....these 4 guys were waiting for him. notice nobody else was in the joint.

In Bangkok it is very common when 20 locals beat one white. And in the end run him over with a car. To get rid of his complains in the court. In this respect the DR is not the worst.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
the guys whose voices can be heard had obviously seen the video, or the security footage, and were merely commenting on it. in the end, one guy broke two bottles in the victim's head, and the commentator knew it was two before he got hit with the second.

irsav

Jan 26, 2019
Anyone who lives here long time knows that it is not a good idea to live house in the evening.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Anyone who lives here long time knows that it is not a good idea to live house in the evening.

This was daylight. But breaking a bottle over someone's head unless you are fighting for your life is vhickensh*t. But so is 4 on one.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
This was daylight. But breaking a bottle over someone's head unless you are fighting for your life is vhickensh*t. But so is 4 on one.

absolute cowardice, but we do not know what he did to make them that mad, in unison. i have been in and out of this country since the days of Balaguer, and no Dominican has as much as raised his voice at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.