Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default servicing a Cadillac Escalade - WHERE?

I recently bought a very low miles 2006 Cadillac Escalade SUV (closed "Jeepeta" style body).

Given the age I brought in a front end rebuild kit and had it installed in Sosua by an "International" shop.
    I still felt play and asked to check. Some parts weren't tightened. But 100km later I having similar sounds.
    I am brining in new hub bearings. But since the SUV apparently has and air compressor which runs air shocks, I am looking for someone who is knowledgeable in these kind of cars and has the work ethics needed.

I am on the North Coast, but don't mind bringing it to Santiago or if needed to STGO.

Thanks! ... J-D.

2. Likes irsav liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J D Sauser View Post
    I recently bought a very low miles 2006 Cadillac Escalade SUV (closed "Jeepeta" style body).

Given the age I brought in a front end rebuild kit and had it installed in Sosua by an "International" shop.
    I still felt play and asked to check. Some parts weren't tightened. But 100km later I having similar sounds.
    I am brining in new hub bearings. But since the SUV apparently has and air compressor which runs air shocks, I am looking for someone who is knowledgeable in these kind of cars and has the work ethics needed.

I am on the North Coast, but don't mind bringing it to Santiago or if needed to STGO.

Thanks! ... J-D.
    "a very low miles"....

4. Likes zoomzx11 liked this post
    Dislikes Tamborista disliked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by irsav View Post
    "a very low miles"....

Greg Roddis is the best bet. Maranata Sosua.

https://www.facebook.com/greg.roddis
    Last edited by HDR; 03-17-2019 at 10:27 PM.

6. Likes irsav liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

try these guys in santiago, they are super good:
    https://www.facebook.com/AutomecanicaContin/
    you'd need to make an appointment and show up on time, they have tight list of clients every day.

8. Likes irsav liked this post
    DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

The OP is looking for a repair shop. If you can’t help, don’t post!

He’s not interested in your opinion of his car.

A bunch of posts have been deleted.

Administrator
    DR1.com

10. Likes irsav, Bronxboy, Jaime809 liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

ChrysCar Santo Domingo, they mainly deal in Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge but I have seen a few Chevys and Fords around there as well.. ring them up and see if they would be able to help you. 809-886-8181 or 809-599-5839, Rony.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J D Sauser View Post

Thanks! ... J-D.
    In Santo Domingo the place to go is Santo Domingo Motors, but bring your bank book.

13. Likes irsav liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody think Greg is able to do this..... Sosua ??

He's pretty good they say
    He used to have a website

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by william webster View Post
    Anybody think Greg is able to do this..... Sosua ??

He's pretty good they say
    He used to have a website
    Greg is as good as it gets and he has imported all the diagnostic tools to get the job done. He has Porsches and other high end cars in his shop all the time.

Post Thanks / Like

As DV8 says, Contin is excellent and his client list shows he knows what to do.

I can aldo recoment Taller Patxot. You can talk to chief mechanic Rudy Cerda at this number:809 436 5865. You cn tell him I recommended them.

HB

Moderator DR1.com